HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Thank You. That is good to know. I will set the dealer straight.
also, dumb question, but how do you get the jeep.com private offer?

Usually if you go on there and start playing around with the builder, it’ll pop up an offer that you have to put in your name and email address on.

If it’s being stubborn, you can almost always trigger it by going into incognito mode on your browser, build a configuration, and then search for local inventory that matches. Spend a few minutes clicking around and it’ll pop up.

If it absolutely won’t pop up for you, let us know. I’m sure someone here can get it to trigger and put in your info.

It’s “random” in that it doesn’t always pop up, especially if you’ve spent a lot of time on their site (and previously dismissed the pop up). Going incognito without cookies can usually get around that.

gotcha. thanks. I join their mailing list etc. but nothing. yet. let me keep playing with it.

Unless you’re in NJ or NY. I believe 23s are a better payment

I knew I was smoking crack @jbatzmaru

Get one with sky one touch top, must have option

1 Like

Yup, 23s are the way to go for NY at least.


Looks like they dropped the extra $3000 CARB incentive for the 22s, which makes a big difference.

Meanwhile, in FL (not even accounting for the higher dealer doc fees)

Almost there. need that 1k private offer and ca will match NY pricing.

I did include the private offer in the calcs above, but was going off 8% discount.

The problem with GCs is you don’t get highway lane tracing (auto steer) until you hit the higher trims like Ocerland or Summit. This is standard on lower trim Hyundais and Kias with HDA. I think GCs are overpriced to their competitors by $5K OR $10K.

At the Summit and SR trims, I’d seriously consider looking at BMW or Audi PHEVs. I have not myself but you realize at $70K+ you are buying a Jeep PHEV with a 2.0L turbo that’s a bit anemic.

1 Like

Is anyone getting near MMR for their 4xe?

Can’t get any offers higher than 5-6k under MMR for our 22 HA.

I’d hit up @spockvr6 he just sold his and he said he got mmr

1 Like

I already did but his source is saturated for this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lane tracing is on all. The active driving assist available on the higher trims is the handsfree system like bluecruise

Nope it’s not. Active driving assist is the lane tracing (autosteer). How do I know? I own a gas 23 GC Limited :slight_smile: and always use cruise on my trips to Daytona and it does not autosteer. It does lane keep a bit but that just ping pongs you at the last second.

Overland is the lowest trim that has ADA.

Active lane management is listed as a standard feature on even the laredo

Which BMW or Audi would yield a comparable lease?

1 Like

I don’t need any of those driving nannies (not selling points for me), but I can appreciate your point.