HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

CARB states this month have been getting another $3k on top of the $7500, other bonus cash and private offer. Got my Orange Willys payment to $400 since I’m in a CARB state.

2 Likes

Congrats!! That’s a great deal!

My state (NY) also has a clean rebate of $2,000 so I’ve been looking into the 4XE.

In addition to bonus cash and private offer, I believe returning lease cash is $1,000.

1 Like

How do you find out if you’re in a carb state? Seriously gonna start looking into a 4xe in the next week or so.

Minnesota is not officially a CARB state until the end of this year

This is what I found on CARB’s website here, says it was updated on May 2022

§177_states_05132022_NADA_sales_r2_ac (1).pdf (258.4 KB)

1 Like

I believe the current rebate in NY is up to $2000 depending on electric range, and for the PHEV 4xE it only gets $500.

https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate-For-Electric-Cars-Program/How-it-Works/Eligible-Models

1 Like

How do you apply for this rebate? Which website?
Is this a federal rebate?

CARB is a state thing

2 Likes

It was an additional Jeep incentive.

In my state it’s * Northeast BC CARB State Regional Lease Bonus Cash

$3,000

Carmarkers have MPG bogeys to hit in these states.

1 Like

Thank you for this link. It looks to be $500 for the 4XE, as you mentioned.

The confusing part is the lease loyalty. I’ve seen reports of people receiving between $1,000-$2,000. Did you receive loyalty?

My total rebates at the time of purchase did not include loyalty but every region differs. I had retail bonus cash. Carb bonus cash. The private offer and the 7500.

Varies by location, trim, model year, etc

From what I’ve seen this month the “Loyalty” offer on the Wrangler 4xe is a targeted mailer/email worth $1,500. If you can’t/don’t get that then you can browse the Jeep site and try to get the $1,000 private offer coupon. Those rebates cannot be stacked so worst case you’re only “losing” $500.

I’m planning on hacking a 4xe for sure. Wife really wants one now. I know ally and us bank get a lot of hate here but last year the savings going through us bank were decent. I’m planning to keep the 4xe for the duration of the lease. Does anyone know how to get the numbers for US bank or ally?

Anyone pick up a Willy’s trim? Was wondering if they are underwater right off the bat. If anyone has gotten any resale info on that trim I would appreciate it. About to pull the trigger on an instock unit.

1 Like

GMTV offered 45k on a 58k Willys but there really aren’t good auction numbers yet. Then again after rebates that’s still in the money in some states. And with some work you could potentially get more.

@johnnygraham Why would you use Ally or US bank when CCAP is offering so much lease cash? I didn’t expect to unload my “keeper” but the ability to get into a 23 at a similar buyout price and payment to my 22 while unlocking equity made it a nice option to have.

4 Likes

I have been out the loop a while so so i wasn’t sure what the deal was. Us bank used to have a much higher RV. What are you paying monthly for your 23?

They also don’t pass the $7500 on as a cap cost reduction.

$400 a month