HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Did you look at marketplace on this forum?
Just one example. Several brokers are offering 4xe with solid discount.

Thatā€™s what I thought. Anyone know what current money factor is for top tier credit score?

I would look at the marketplace, but arenā€™t they all for orders? Wonā€™t the 7500 fed money go poof at year end? Sorry, Iā€™m sure this stuff has been discussed a billion times.

.00329 for 36 months it looks like

Nah, there are brokers with inventory units available

Sweet baby jebusā€¦ the MF is now nearly 8% on Wrangler 4xes? :ok_man:

2 Likes

Thats for the best term tooā€¦ it only gets worse from there

Thanks for all the info gang.

What region you are in so we can guide you to the nearest dealership or work with a broker.
You also have $8500 rebate . I thought EV credit is 7500 is dealership offering another $1000 credit?

There are a lot of $1000 discounts for CDJR flying around. Itā€™s not the dealer offering that.

And just to clear it up, thatā€™s not a $7500 EV credit, thatā€™s a $7500 INCENTIVE that just happens to look like the EV credit.

1 Like

Northeast. Central PA in particular

With those MF rates, Itā€™s a little scary to think there are likely people walking in off the street and leasing these for well over $1k/month now (and even worse, thinking they got a ā€œdealā€ thanks to the rebate). :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Michael at Ourisman might be closest to you.
Think they have 4xe on the lots . Other option is Clutch .

If you want an easy transaction without losing your sanity and still get a very good deal like saving $1000ā€™s , just pay $500 to any of the brokers in here and they will find you a in stock unit

Got a call from a local dealer network Iā€™d sold to in the past bitching up a storm about how much money they were losing on the 4xeā€™s they bought from other people. the numbers must have really hit a wall for their losses to be this extreme.

They were complaining to you? :joy:

1 Like

Isnā€™t just going to be for 4xeā€™s. These resellers entire inventories were bought at peak market. A lot of these companies are at risk.

2 Likes

It will get worst starting 2023 when EV credit goes away and no one going to buy the New Inventory or Jeep starts giving huge incentives to move those.
If dealers want to cut the losses they should start putting them in Auction before they get bad too.
I sold 3 and 2 of them were gone in few days. 1 is still sitting at the lot. Dealer was asking sticker price initially but now he drop 3k on it. 23 Sahara with 150 miles only. Two of them I am still waiting for my check.

Well itā€™s been a good run, but this feels like the end, sold Earl Rubi $63k sticker, finally squeezed out $57k offer from local Jeep dealer. This was the hardest to sell by far, not much interest at all from dealers anymore.
At least I got to take it out for a snow adventure at 5,000 feet!

12 Likes

Sold my Reign today for 60k. Sticker 66k post MSRP increase.

Bought untagged and will pay once reg comes in.

3 Likes