HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Yeah I think the valid excuse that I can’t drive on temps helps. Also the tag people hate dealing with MA so me getting someone to do their work for them and get it off their desk helps.

Plus for Mitch I’m sure this Sahara would still be sitting on his lot if I didn’t take it.

Sold my 2023 rubicon 3.5k miles premium top only. $60,785 original MSRP (now about $63k)

Carvana - $55k - sold
Carmax - $54k
Autonation - $52k
Broker - $49k
GMTV - $48k (got $100 with carmax offer)
Dealers - $52k best

5 Likes

Would You share with with us final outcome? Did you make any profit ?

It isn’t hard to get a ballpark. Taxes differ by state, of course, as do tags, so leave those out to equalize the results across the board.

$60,785 x 91% (can also vary, of course, but this is average) - $7500 + $895 acq
About $4k profit in a tax-on-depreciation-up-front state, give or take a few hundred. More in a tax-on-payment state. Less in a tax-on-full-price state.

after all expenses and monthly payments I’m at about +$2,500

2 Likes

California now has $1000 Bonus Cash on Wrangler 4xE.

2 Likes

More discounts are… is it possible that a year end inventory dump Jeep bonanza is beginning to be a possibility?
youtube loading GIF by William Wolfgang Wunderbar

Except no one orders from CA

I got one at +400 above invoice a few months ago

Is bonus cash based on the dealers location or the customers location? The dealers out here in CA are so overpriced it would probably be cheaper to order form elsewhere still if its dealer’s location based.

Of course this happens within minutes of me clicking sign on a deal for a 2023 wrangler 4xe to CA. Haha such is life.

1 Like

Been looking on the 4xe since late summer. Do you think better to wait for hotter deals (how long ?) or hope in and get one before ‘23 no EV credit etc etc

I will be very surprised if the 4xe gets any credit next year

You should’ve ordered from one of the popular dealers in late summer. Prices will likely continue to increase (potentially interest rates as well). Combine that with the uncertainty of the $7,500 credit and the outlook becomes rather bleak.

If you are set on getting a 4xe, I would recommend getting one sooner rather than later.

Get one now from the existing inventory sitting in the Parking Lot. use the dealers who are talk about here a lot. Think few still offering upto 10% off plus 7500 EV credit on the leases…

1 Like

Will ev credit apply if I purchase thru my LLC ? (I’m the owner with no employees, schedule c/1040

Yeahh but since I’ve started keep my eye on the topic , only I see is increasing msrp, money factor , less $$ offered from the dealers to turn it in and also my location (utah), where we have almost 0 dealers who willing to talk

More reason to get one from @Clutch AZ dealer fly in and drive back to Utah :laughing: He may have one that’s already in transit to get before EOY for tax credits. Longer u wait-longer u suffer without one for those great UTAH trails :wink: just sayin’

2 Likes

Yep we can help you on a new Wrangler or Grand Cherokee 4xe, have both in stock!

Please use the link below to reach out to us and get started!

1 Like

Hello gang. Would someone mind looking at these figures. I have little experience, but the service charges seem outrageous to me no matter what they could possibly say it’s for. This is not a serious offer, just provided from dealer through email. Also told a money factor of .0036

The rent charge is ridiculous because of the .00360 mf theyre charging.

Theres no reason to waste your time with a dealer charging full msrp and a marked up mf.