HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Hi , does anybody have Chrysler capital link ? Thanks

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

2 Likes

I know this thread is mainly about flips but for those that didnā€™t, howā€™s the 4xe on a commute? Mall of Georgia Jeep is local to me and the Wrangler 4xe still doesnā€™t seem like a bad deal if I can make the numbers work.

yesterday Carvana give me $45000 on my MSRP $72000 Rubicon.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been daily driving mine since March. Itā€™s a wrangler, so itā€™s not the quietest ride out there and between the box like aerodynamics and the solid axle front suspension, it wanders a little more on the highway than other vehicles, but I still quite enjoy it.

4 Likes

Yikes. Was it a ā€˜23? Was that a manual appraisal?

Iā€™ve put a little over 15,000 miles on my '22 Sahara 4Xe since the end of March. Iā€™m very happy with it. I drive 65 miles per day 5-6 days a week to work. I drive my son to and from hockey practices & games 4 days a week. The rink is 9 miles away, so sometimes I put an extra 36 miles on the car just doing that. It is comfortable, very easy to park (compared to the long bed Tacoma I had before it), passes with ease on the highway, and is very economical. I average between 30 - 35 mpg (including charging up every day). For the $508 per month I pay for it, I donā€™t think there is anything else on the market I would enjoy more. Iā€™ve even opened the SOT when it was in the 30s with the heat on, heated seats & heated steering wheel.

8 Likes

location/region? FL?

lots of people selling and making money still. I think itā€™s only really dead if youā€™re in a tax upfront kind of state or VA-type-of-tax on whole sales price, unique situation, etc.

23 Rubi with cold weather, black hard top, and safety at 66k post MSRP increase.

Offer 1 - 50k
Offer 2 - 60k

Both Jeep dealers.

4 Likes

region? SF?

Midwest.
I only buy EVs on the west coast lol.

1 Like

not a manual appraisal, 2022.

1 Like

Carvana has offered me $50k for a stripper Reign Rubi ā€˜23 $61k sticker. Northeast region.

1 Like

Does the NE region ever get strong offers from Carvana? Thatā€™s terrible.

Was offered $40530 for a $71k msrp 22 rubicon from Carvana, nope!. Iā€™ll go full term. One pay was only $13900. I think even my residual is like $46k ish.

2 Likes

so fla

way way way less than before. and way way way less money as well. hell even insurance rates have practically doubled.

I had a few dealers in NoFla offering 55,56,57 (and 59 where I sold) on a 63k Sahara

youā€™re very special and iā€™m sure your parents and family are very proud of all of your achievements in life.

1 Like

Thanks. Point is thereā€™s still money on the table itā€™s just more work than ā€œorder car and sell to first online buyer you submit toā€

1 Like