HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Got my mastercard today. It was in the mail.
Amount was less then $500. It took 4 weeks after tbe payoff.

1 Like

It’s not 9/6 yet so just wait. Everyday check your Chrysler Capital account. Chrysler Capital received payoff from my local dealer only 3 days after I sold it to them.

1 Like

Did everyone fly down to Lousiana to pick up your Clutch 4XE’s? Looks like a 25 hour drive for me =(

I had mine shipped to Michigan

Ship it, 25 hour drive is ridiculous unless you are planning out a trip to Wally World.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I did, from ny. Wife and I got away from the kids for a few days. Good times

Asking for advice.

I bought a 2022 Rubicon MSRP $67K in South Florida on August 11. Best offer so far is $58K local dealer (had $59K but they are not local).

Can’t get CarMax or wepaythemax estimate until 30 days (from purchase date 8/11 or when I got my registration 8/16 - something to do with Florida registration).

Should i sell before the new september #s come out (that is, by Monday Sept 5) or wait until Sept 6+? Mystery to me if the 22 Rubicon will be perceived as more valuable, less valuable or the same come Sept 6. Too many variables. What do you think?

New car lease programs don’t instantly and directly (if at all) effect used price quotes.

1 Like

Sell it to the local dealer

58/59k is a solid offer in current market. If you have no intentions on keeping I would sell before 2023 start hitting the new/used market in the upcoming weeks. No one will know for certain the future. I was in similar situation as yours and was very happy to part ways as soon as I could.

Has anyone actually signed with Farrish yet? How was the experience?

@Sharif tell us bro

It looks like maybe they did not need luck. The Jeep is no longer in their used car inventory and it’s on the move in Uconnect starting yesterday. Surprising they may have sold it before getting the title and allowed the new owner to take it? Either that or they pulled it from inventory and someone that works at the dealership is driving it.

There will always be one buyer walking into the dealership and buy it at msrp or 1k below msrp and will feels like he get the unicorn deal. Same thing happened to mine. It was gone in 2 days before the Title arrived.

2 Likes

Amazing. I saw they parked it in the grass on the cross road of two fairly high trafficked roads in a retail area of town. My build must have caught the eye of someone that “had to have it”. I thought it was a pretty awesome build, Gobi rubicon, sky one touch with OWL tires and tan leather.

I spoke with the GM awhile back. They just said that they will honor the discount but they’ll mark up everything else including MF (to the max). Most of their orders are from their own internal customer base. It’ll be interesting how things play out once they start getting order cancellations though. I don’t think the number of orders they had went above 60 the first month. They had about 30 orders within a couple weeks when they began the order special.

Full mf markup 895 acquisition fee

1 Like

they applied the 7500 on the 23?

Yes but I haven’t sent the paperwork back yet, most likely it will be rejected

1 Like