HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I tried doing the same thing but they dont see anything

Gupton is VERY behind on funding, expect 3 weeks from signing to funding

1 Like

Y’all flipped so many and worried about your $1000 deposits. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I am optimistic that few dealerships will return the $1000 deposit if EV credit goes away. I have 2 incomings. :sleeping:

1 Like

Heck, I hope no more incentive. Will increase used values. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think DoE list will update by end of September or early October to list 23 Jeeps 4xe. Then 7500 credit will be back on table.

1 Like

I guess we woukd know after 9/6 what strategy jeep wants to follow for 23 model. Higher RV or keep the same with 1 or 2 points increase…

you sure about that? they’re already sky high.

Yeah I think no incentive no buyers and inventory will flood on dealer lots driving value down

2 Likes

Not high enough to get me a good offer.

My guess, you ll start seeing 8-10% off in stock units, once LHers back out on their orders

Question to the experts, apologies if this has already been asked I did some searching in these 4XE threads. Signed 8/6. Generated payoff letter on 8/31 and expires on 9/14. I sold to dealership on 8/31. First payment is due 9/6. I see the payoff includes “unpaid monthly payments”. Is this my September payment due? If I sold before 9/6 and the dealer pays “unpaid monthly payments” in the payoff, will I see that in a refund/overpayment? Also, I suspect my account will not be closed before 9/6, so I assume I will want to make the September payment as well to stay in good standing. Will CCAP refund me these overpayments, or will they send some/all of the monthly overpayments to the dealer?

Yes thats your monthly payment. Just make that payment and after dealer payoff anything left will be given back to you in 6 to 8 weeks via Check.
Dont take any chances of missing the payment if in case dealership did not send the payoff by 9/6.

1 Like

Itll likely come back from ccap via prepaid visa card.

1 Like

They usually have a 10 day grace period for payments due… But if you pay, the overage will be mailed as a check, they send a pre-paid visa if amount is less than $500 I believe-that’s what they sent me for my overpayment.

1 Like

If your payment is due within 14 days, CCAP will show the unpaid monthly payment since the payoff is good for 14 days.

1 Like

Got my mastercard today. It was in the mail.
Amount was less then $500. It took 4 weeks after tbe payoff.

1 Like

It’s not 9/6 yet so just wait. Everyday check your Chrysler Capital account. Chrysler Capital received payoff from my local dealer only 3 days after I sold it to them.

1 Like

Did everyone fly down to Lousiana to pick up your Clutch 4XE’s? Looks like a 25 hour drive for me =(

I had mine shipped to Michigan