HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Sold my HA through Clutch for 57.5, MSRP 64+ then bumped to 66+, dealer has it listed for sale at 65k. They will probably get close to that number, douchebags.

1 Like

They gave you good money. No need to throw shade.

8 Likes

Just sold my Sahara. $64k final sticker in Feb. drove it 5600 miles and sold for $55k to a local dealer. I asked and he has no interest in buying more. Next best offer was $53k from Carshop.

ā€˜22 hydro blue w/blck hardtop, safety, adv safety, locking diff, cold weather, tow, GG, and offroad cam.

With shipping, tax, and fees, I had about $52.7k into it.

5 Likes

Clutch was at 59.5 a few months ago, I just didnā€™t want to let it go. I took whatever for it now because I donā€™t need cars just sitting around insured. I definitely left a few farts in it for whoever will be the proud new owner.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Chrysler sold you a Jeep for 8% + $7500 off and you turned around to resell it for profit. Arenā€™t you also a douchebag then? :thinking:

6 Likes

Not saying Iā€™m not a douchebag, thatā€™s a given.

1 Like

Fixed.

10char.

2 Likes

No, it was right the first time. The federal government gave Chrysler capital the 7500 to do whatever they wanted with it, and they choose to discount the car more.

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to keep my Jeep for many years, but I just lost my main source of income. : (

1 Like

My Rubi just got shipped. Estimated Delivery date got changed from 10/19 to 10/3

3 Likes

Thatā€™s excellent!
I wish I could flip my HA order to a non-HA.
Ughhhhā€¦.

You had $52.7K into it, but what was the equity check you are pocketing?

Why would that matter?

I could do a one-pay and get back $15k equity check doesnā€™t mean i made 15k.

TCO is what matters

1 Like

I completely understand. Iā€™m just curious. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

I did do a one-pay. Check to me is about $17k. Will know exact number tomorrow, but it will be within $100 of that one way or the other. My one-pay was $14.3k. Shipping was $500. But I got a check back for overpayment of fees for $480.

1 Like

I did! Drove all the way to Sacramento, Ca over the next week. Stopped by to see family and friends along the way.(Disneyland too) Wouldā€™ve been way cheaper to ship but thats no fun.

The jeep I sold 5 weeks ago is sitting in a Collision center for last 5 days as per Uconnect. It was a Beauty RIPā€¦

Chrysler Corporation can keep the 7500 Fed rebate and keep the jeep. No one in his right mind be paying 65k msrp for a 4xe. Dealership should be thanking LH for those volume orders they were able to place and get the profit margin which some of it get passed to buyers in the form of 8% to 9% off msrp.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what the problem is in America, a lot of people are not in their right mind

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how that is relevant to what I said (at all), but if what I said gave you a chance to go on an unsolicited tirade, Iā€™m glad to help.