HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

That’s what i thought too but I dont have anything to replace it. Do you know if a new Rubi for $500 / month is doable this month?

1 Like

The sales rep said he has no idea what he’s doing

Depends on the build and the state you’re in and if you have affiliate but I would say yes.

Why not have one of the brokers near you run the numbers?

1 Like

Where was this offer from?

Local toyota dealer

Separate the transaction. Sell Your accord to one of those from the list below.
Also from experience if You want a great deal reach out to one of brokers here for custom order but if You are looking for stock You need to reach out to the dealers from really far north. You are wasting Your time dealing with LI dealers.
Good luck.

2 Likes

If 7 was easy, whats the highest you’ve found in CA/what’s your target?

7 was the highest had 2 dealers with it however other states had more rebates and left me wanting for more

1 Like

Dealership just said there is no .00200 MF for rubicons

Incentives vary from where you are at

Make sure they are looking at the right bank.

So just received a message from the jeep dealership. Landmark Jeep in Atlanta to be exact.
“If you are looking at Ally lease, you lose 1750 in incentives that are available in addition to the $1000 and the $7500. Ally lease MF is .0044, CCAP is .0046 and Stellantis is .00279. Stellantis is the best and incentive is as well. No one discounts Rubicons 9% and typically there aren’t any incentives. This is an amazing deal as presented to you. Not sure where you are getting the rates and residuals (EDMONDS LEASE FORUM) but your rates blah blah blah”
What they presented is a MSRP of 73,643!! with a monthly payment of $1140.64 and To be honest I refuse to pay that dam much for a dam jeep. a JEEP?! hell no. ALSOOO doing my research I have seen Multiple Rubicon MSRP at 65K, 67K. So I am not buying the BS

Tell them to stop looking at standard rates, to open up dealerconnect and pull up the incentivized ccap rates.

Or more appropriately, find a new dealer. The fact that they would claim there arent incentives typically on these is further evidence theyre talking out of their ass.

1 Like

Lol nobody discounts them 9%

They want you to use Stellantis because it maximizes what they get paid and you can’t get out of the lease. CCAP/Chrysler Capital is the way to go and you probably do need a broker or new dealer. If you’re looking to stay local I agree that Mike at Mall of Georgia is a great option. But make sure they don’t push Stellantis either. They will do CCAP if you ask.

Thank you! I appreciate the advice. I figured I would move on to a different dealership. I just wanted to push them to see what they say.

Got another one from Woodstock GA

When you say, “got another one” do you mean you asked for a quote from a different dealer with something along the lines of, “what are your best numbers for this stock number” or did you follow the preferred LH Method of making an offer?

When you keep asking for numbers, this is the expected “shoot for the moon” result from a dealer that we would expect you to get. Honestly scour the “Shared Deals” section on here or the broker listings and create a target offer and send it out. If i recall most people were having pretty good luck with Mike Clinnin (sp?) at Mall of Georgia.

Here’s Mike’s info

Mike Clinnin

Mall of Georgia CDJ

Sales Consultant

mclinnin@yourdodge.com

770-713-5364

You may also want to contact @AutoCompanion . Further away so you’d have to ship but with a published deal that’s going to be hard to beat.

2 Likes

I guess maybe I don’t know the LH way! I have done my research, also Edmonds to get the numbers, googling, building. If there is a better way, I am all ears and open to learn!

It’s more of reframing the negotiation where you lead from the beginning with an aggressive but thoroughly researched offer. You make an offer with either X Due at Signing and Y monthly or in this case ( with multiple lessors ) give them all the details.

MSRP - 9% or whatever - incentives @ this Money Factor for 36 months, 10,000 miles per year utilizing Chrysler Capital.

When a dealer starts and sets the negotiation and starts from a mountaintop it psychologically gives you the feeling that you’ve “won” if you get them part way down the mountain where if you start the negotiation after research you can start and close the deal in the valley.

2 Likes