HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Yeahh but since I’ve started keep my eye on the topic , only I see is increasing msrp, money factor , less $$ offered from the dealers to turn it in and also my location (utah), where we have almost 0 dealers who willing to talk

More reason to get one from @Clutch AZ dealer fly in and drive back to Utah :laughing: He may have one that’s already in transit to get before EOY for tax credits. Longer u wait-longer u suffer without one for those great UTAH trails :wink: just sayin’

2 Likes

Yep we can help you on a new Wrangler or Grand Cherokee 4xe, have both in stock!

Please use the link below to reach out to us and get started!

1 Like

Hello gang. Would someone mind looking at these figures. I have little experience, but the service charges seem outrageous to me no matter what they could possibly say it’s for. This is not a serious offer, just provided from dealer through email. Also told a money factor of .0036

The rent charge is ridiculous because of the .00360 mf theyre charging.

Theres no reason to waste your time with a dealer charging full msrp and a marked up mf.

Did you look at marketplace on this forum?
Just one example. Several brokers are offering 4xe with solid discount.

That’s what I thought. Anyone know what current money factor is for top tier credit score?

I would look at the marketplace, but aren’t they all for orders? Won’t the 7500 fed money go poof at year end? Sorry, I’m sure this stuff has been discussed a billion times.

.00329 for 36 months it looks like

Nah, there are brokers with inventory units available

Sweet baby jebus… the MF is now nearly 8% on Wrangler 4xes? :ok_man:

2 Likes

Thats for the best term too… it only gets worse from there

Thanks for all the info gang.

What region you are in so we can guide you to the nearest dealership or work with a broker.
You also have $8500 rebate . I thought EV credit is 7500 is dealership offering another $1000 credit?

There are a lot of $1000 discounts for CDJR flying around. It’s not the dealer offering that.

And just to clear it up, that’s not a $7500 EV credit, that’s a $7500 INCENTIVE that just happens to look like the EV credit.

1 Like

Northeast. Central PA in particular

With those MF rates, It’s a little scary to think there are likely people walking in off the street and leasing these for well over $1k/month now (and even worse, thinking they got a “deal” thanks to the rebate). :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Michael at Ourisman might be closest to you.
Think they have 4xe on the lots . Other option is Clutch .

If you want an easy transaction without losing your sanity and still get a very good deal like saving $1000’s , just pay $500 to any of the brokers in here and they will find you a in stock unit

Got a call from a local dealer network I’d sold to in the past bitching up a storm about how much money they were losing on the 4xe’s they bought from other people. the numbers must have really hit a wall for their losses to be this extreme.