HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

New numbers makes one pay ~$2200 higher on a $65k Sahara wow.

Technically, I believe you should be paying tax on downpayment + taxable rebates + 36*monthly. YMMV

1 Like

I tried above links and they do not open for me. Picking up Jeep at Chapman and was wondering if anyone had lease numbers for Jeep 4xe wrangler 36 months (or whatever is cheapest) 12k a year. Any incentives? Pennsylvania pick up Trying to not get ripped off

Chrysler capital is best I believe

Is this common?

Fuel door and Gas cap opened fine at the pump 2 days ago, but now the fuel door is stuck. I see some plastic cap in the trunk which i think I can pull and it should release the fuel door, but I can now just use a screwdriver to open the door easily too. “check engine light” is what i am more worried about. Anyone else experience this and can this be fixed easily?

This is common, seen it mentioned in Youtube videos. Make sure you have all the latest software.

1 Like

For 12k 36 month

MF is .00296
Rubicon RV 61
Sahara/HA RV 59
Military incentive of $500

Alright, time for me to ask the hivemind for advice:
I’m the one who walked into a dealership in August and said “I want that 4xe Rubi” and didn’t do any homework first. Y’all helped me fix that problem and I banked a little less than $2k off my flip.
I ordered a keeper from @Clutch (a phenomenally smooth and easy process) with everything I wanted and the price at the time was even less than that first lease.
Now with the insane MF hikes/RV dips over the last 2 months, and my build being stuck in “scheduled” for 60 days, that lease payment is WAY more than I want to pay every month.
Is my best bet trying to pivot to an inbound unit from Clutch and see if they’ll be sweet enough to give me the same type of discount? Or walk away from all of it and try to find something that’s in stock somewhere else and aggressively go for 10% off or more if I get lucky? Or keep my order and sell plasma every month to make up the difference?
For reference, I ordered a Rubi with leather, safety, and SOT.

I’d wait on your order. There could be bonus cash acq waivers or other incentives and you won’t know until it lands.

Deals are only going to get better in general as inventory piles up but it’s only until year end that you can for sure get the 7500 off on a lease.

Are there incentivized rates for the Wrangler 4xe now?

If not, at .00296 = 7.1%

Also would like to know. I have one done that’s been waiting to ship for like… ever… scheduled 11/21 delivery.

2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe Earl Grey - cloth w/hardtop

These are the current #s for an order in CA for my friend. It’s crazy. Is this worth it?

Is this still flip worthy?

:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:OMG​:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

A discounted single pay is $26k on only a $63k sticker🤢

The discount is too small.

The taxes too high

Like the 1M leaving CA now…Come to FL or TX😁

1 Like

Try Financing it instead of leasing it. Then collect EV rebate in January 23 through IRS.
Leasing rates are too bad now plus ACQ fees…

Haha. Your High Altitude one-pay was like half that, right?

Mine was. I think his was better.

1 Like

:tired_face:
Me realizing I could have been driving the car I want for so much cheaper.

Feds increase the rate by ,75 points today and more coming in next 2 months. Its going to get ugly in coming months as far rates goes…

Basically Feds telling us stop buying these cars if you cant afford it…