HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I was curious how people were getting Signed! offers with 9% off MSRP. Looks like I might be too late, and I don’t want to flip, I want one to hold on to.

Ourisman offering 8% off msrp still 500 doc fee

Marion is offering 10% off however 699 doc fee

Did you spot earl color rubi?
I have seen pictures of earl Sahara but not earl rubi.

I’m looking to purchase Jeep Wrangler not exactly sure on options or exact model I would want if I could get pointed in right direction to dealer with best pricing would be great. I am in buffalo ny willing to travel if necessary to pick up or pay delivery.

Marion wouldn’t lease out of state but on a purchase they’re probably the best deal out there.

Let’s not forget that delivery must take place by EOY to take advantage of the $7,500.

How’s Vegas bro :sunglasses:

Only saw the airport, rental center and hotel. No strip this time. :pleading_face: Returned home last night.

6 Likes

Has anyone sold to a Jeep dealer in Florida? Can they buy it with just the CCAP account funded or does it also need to be registered with plates?

Not Florida, but most won’t buy on temp registration as policy. They can buy once funded before plates, but most won’t.

1 Like

In FL, registering it for the first time is when the title is generated, which would be needed to complete the sale.

Does this apply to selling to a Jeep dealer? I thought I read some posts which I cannot find that some have sold to Jeep dealers right after their CCAP account was funded prior to registration and plates.

I would imagine that they may be more willing to initiate the purchase before reg, but would need the title to complete things

1 Like

I think I’m going to have to let my pending order go (refundable deposit) - I’m in an upfront tax state and seems to be getting late in the game. I was hoping to have received the Jeep in early Sep, but looks like it could be another month. Add in it being a soft top in the Midwest and the credit expiring in less than 90 days (which I think will tank sales and balloon supply). If I could sell today I could probably clear $2-3k but the risk is increasing everyday. Not to mention with MF the way it is now the rent charge alone is $250-$300/month if I decided to keep for a while.

1 Like

Exactly how @mllcb42 mentioned. I was able to sell my Jeep to a dealer without plates. However I didn’t get my check until the dealer received the title.

1 Like

Same, I got the check about 3 weeks later when the title arrived.

1 Like

They can buy without the registration but you still have to register the car so they can get the title and pay you

1 Like

I have an early grey *23 Sahara 4XE coming in the next few weeks to Ourismann. PM me if you are interested in taking over the order.
Body color hard top, floor mats, safety group, and cold weather package.

the discount you have wont apply to anyone else

3 Likes