HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

friend sold a 23 sahara black hard top w/no options for $55k and heard from more than one person that they’d easily be able to offer that, so i’d keep shopping around a bit.

1 Like

$18 per month.

Where is he located(state)?

$5k profit on a Sahara? That’s solid these days.

1 Like

hurricaneville

1 Like

Autonation at 55k on a 23’ with cold and SOT. Sticker is 62k. Would be maybe 4K gross less deposit. Trying to push for that 57-58k. Still plenty of meat on bone if not in tax upfront state.

1 Like

thats nice. Autonation has been upping their quotes lately. I am tax upfront but there is still a lot left on the plate if you put in the effort.

Just sold an 8 month old 22 black rubicon 5000 miles w/skytop, cloth seats, trailer tow, cold weather, safety 68,500ish at that time msrp february delivery. Sold to local jeep dealer for 60k in midwest today. Autonation offered 56,500, gmtv 53,500.

Another guy i know sold his 22 black rubi 69ish msrp with under 800 miles, skytop, leather, cold weather etc to local jeep sarasota fl dealer for 62,650 before the hurricane. The dealer already sold his jeep.

3 Likes

Picked up a 23 rubi in person from gupton yesterday. Free direct flight with points and i wanted to hit up the new buccees in kentucky on the way home which is why i just went to get it. Renee is super awesome as always but once again talked about how mean people on the forums are to her (smdh). Gupton had a lot of inventory for their own and it was pretty cool to see a ton of 392 and rubicon XR packages, including seeing the black lot and spotting reign and earl colors in person for the first time.

3 Likes

Nice job on the sale. Rubi market is still strong.

What did you think of Earl in person?

2 Likes

Same as above how was the Earl? There are hardly any pics online so I changed colors and ordered HV this morning. Reign has been discontinued already.

1 Like

HV Rubi is pretty great. Once my plates show up it’s off to a new home but I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

Have an Earl on order for 392 and worried it’ll be a little too baby blue for my liking.

1 Like

My family member ordered an Earl Rubicon. I was also a little worried about trying to sell both in the same area at the same time. I’m pretty excited for HV. Renee helped with that decision.

Just curious how backed up Gupton is currently. I have a Reign Rubi that got delivered over the weekend and wondering how long the wait will be or when I should reach out.

Reminds me of cement or lunar trd pros. I saw it on a sahara with painted fenders so i personally think it would look better with non painted fenders.

1 Like

Not the best pic

1 Like

I posted a few last week, these def look different in sunlight. Reign looks much better in the sun.

3 Likes

Im guessing 7 to 10 days for them to reach out. Renee said september was insanely busy but they are more caught up now. The rubi i picked up had an issue but they fixed it in one day before pickup. It needed a cooling sensor. Including this one, my previous two rubis also had issues. One needed a sensor called a locker wheel i think and the other was in the shop too for a few days. As always, check all fuses since most were loose like usual haha. Gupton also did have more 4xe’s last year on the lot then yesterday.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m being patient because I know how busy they have been. Trying to decide now if I should drive down there or just have it shipped. I’ve had good luck with my other Rubis so far. I hope the trend continues.

1 Like

Really digging the earl gray, now I wish I ordered it in that color. Sarge green coming soon :crossed_fingers:t2: