HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

A lot just like it for competition on the lots. Your best bet is to walk from it and get your deposit back when Mitch sells it. Saharas are flooding lots everywhere.

1 Like

A ‘22?!
I’m leaning towards not taking a ‘23 - there’s zero chance I’d take a ‘22

Fixed it. My bad. It’s a 23.

1 Like

My 23 Rubi 4xe was delivered to Ourisman 4 days after starting production, a little datapoint on logistics.

3 Likes

There are close to 600 ‘23 Saharas within 500 miles of me on dealer lots, not a single reign.

6 days later and now there is 4,400

Picked up my Reign Rubi today. I might keep it for a while since there are not any in 500 mile radius for me on lots. so this might get me some dough during holidays

Can someone check mmr on this for me
1G1YY2188H5102696
Thanks in advance

Starting to get more 2023 Sahara data points. This will render a MMR soon.

No sales for other trims.

Are you really asking about a 87 Vette MMR in the Wranger thread? I will dm you.

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the market correction and was sharing a jeep rubi 4xe with my wife since July and got the itch again and found a base white rubicon 4xe with zero options a couple weeks ago. Have an older car and a bike working from home no big deal sharing. Low 250 doc fee, 1 percent under invoice with affiliate and the dealer delivered it to my house. Also, did the sign and drive w/ increased mf so nothing out of pocket. Texted a guy at a local dealer who came up short of being the highest offer on my last two sales.

2023 white rubi 60,190 msrp 325 miles

Offer from dealer 59k :eyes:

10 Likes

All your comments on this thread make me think you are an undercover broker… :eyeglasses:
Looking at your recent messages nothing adds up :joy:

4 Likes

100% Spam 10chaxxx

1 Like

If your talking about one of my last posts, we had 1 4xe shared and i picked up a gupton order this week. I sold the old shared one and the gupton one is the keeper.

What region of the country are you in?

Midwest region

1 Like

Looking to get a another loaded rubi any deals to be had before end of year or is it dead now. Not flipping

Plenty of threads on the forum from brokers offering good deals

Just a little advice if you are picking up from Ourisman, make sure you check your lease agreements and are clear to them about what you are putting down or total due at signing, they don’t just assume it’s total DAS. They tried to get me with full mark up and they thought my deposit was money down and not total DAS. They did wind up fixing it and overnighted it back and forth.
Mitch was easy to deal with and I was in and out in 45 mins, no need to sit down with the finance person or wait because it’s all e signed, just a few wet sigs that I did with Mitch.

Adding to this, make sure your Sirius Guardian and Jeep account is set up as well during this process. I had some drama around it that I’ll share once I’m done dealing with it.

Mitch does attempt to fix everything but it’s up to you (the buyer) to catch all of these shenanigans.

1 Like

Yea they seem to just be doing full mark up initially to see what they can get away with, Chapmanesque. The finance lady I dealt with was a real gem (sarcasm) and I actually had an argument with her on the phone but it eventually was cleared up.

1 Like