HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I can only imagine the flood of your PM’s of people asking for the dealer :joy:

1 Like

That has to be the dealers first 4xe they buy 100%

First and last…

1 Like

Maybe they have an eager sucker lined up for that car already :joy:

1 Like

@JamesBond the downtrend has been real how low will they go……

@instantfob gobi fetching top $$$$

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rumor: Federal EV credit overhaul back on table

I am waiting for my Gobi with advanced safety + trail cam + premium soft

It’s going to be my fall adventure car with my kiddo

2 Likes

That is strange as the High Altitude Trim is a Sahara. The monthly incentive memos usually list what trims are excluded.

thinking about Flipping my 22 59K sahara
calling for buyout today but math says should be around 49,XXX having made 3 payments
offers:
vroom 54,400
carvana 52,700
ALGO 52,500
GMTV 47,000
might also try a local dealer

Anyone know how long it takes for the account to post with CCAP after signing?

I was able to lookup my account using ssn after couple of days.

1 Like

When doing the buyout math, do you take

Residual value + (Monthly depreciation * number of months left)

Don’t include monthly rent charge and monthly tax?

Thanks!

you can just call CCAP and they’ll tell you too.

Anyone know which dealer has the best discount AND accepts MA Buyers? I was hoping to place an order at/around 10% off, but it doesn’t seem like thats an option for MA =(

1 Like

Greetings,

For those who purchased from Koons, how long did it take you to receive the finance package from Dealer after your car arrived.

Best

Correct. Unfortunately I live in a state with upfront tax, so I’ll miss out on about $1,000

It’s much more than that fyi

CarMax was the highest for me. They used to do remote appraisals (use the chat feature) but last week when I tried for a friend, they said they weren’t offering it. Also, get a quote from Autonation, they weren’t bad either. You might get lucky with local dealer, as usually it was a complete waste of my time and they were total jerks telling me BS how my car was out of state and they can’t buy it (had local plates on it), etc.

1 Like

Anyone knows?

They emailed me as soon as it was in. It didn’t even show as delivered in Jeep tracker (not a surprise though).

They send you some info on the credit application, paperwork process, optional warranties if you are interested, etc.

Told them a date i wanted to come pick it up and they made an appointment for that day.

3 Likes