HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

ok cool. I spoke to CCAP’s funding dept, they said I could send my ssn copy to them directly. I’m ok with this.

Reason they need it is likely someone fat-fingered my ssn and it didnt match my credit app at some point so they need to see it to verify with the correction

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Local dealer that bought my second Sahara for 56k 10d ago now at 48k for my third Sahara. Says it’s market trends. Uh oh.

Move to a different dealer. Someone will bite it for 55/56 .

My MSRP was 59k on a sahara and the highest i’ve gotten is 55. Got 58k from an online retailer but they’re almost 2 hours from me and i’ve heard they lowball once you get there so i’m not interested in that lol

1 Like

final update on the SSN card. Turns out it was not needed at all after asking.

Worth it to me not to have a copy of SSN card sitting in someone’s email box.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me when I was going through financing last weekend. I inquired as to why they needed it and they simply said ccap found some “discrepancy” on my credit. Didn’t dig further and just sent them a screenshot.

If interest rate has increased this number should have increased? or is this not how it works?

Thats what I have done but the dealer is saying things are out of their hands. They are asking me to call ccap and see if they can help but ccap cant even pull my account yet.

Yeah with 2-3 times more Sahara 4xes out there vs Rubis (new and used on lots) and dealers getting some inbounds/allocation at the end of the model year for Saharas it’s no surprise it’s getting a little harder on Sahara and for Rubi MMR to be strong.

4k less than sticker is probably a good number to target for a Sahara buyout and it may take some legwork to land.

Of course. The trend being you tried dipping in the same pool too many times. I know after watching my last one sit at that dealer for a few months, I won’t try selling them another.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

It was only my 1st flip with that dealer. Maybe they didn’t like that I smashed the fuse box with a sledgehammer to make sure the fuses were well-seated?

1 Like

Ok…false hope for me. SE acq fee waive for 22 Sahara 4xe at 36 months only. Does not apply to Rubi or HA. That’s lame!

Not really. One pay is a fixed mf reduction

50 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

You’d be surprised at what the other end looks like. Most PII like that are stored in plain text and even returned to the user viewing it as such. I have worked on several CRM’s and automotive software solutions providers with access to DMS data and it was scary to say the least.

Good for you for sticking with your principal though and happy that it all worked through at the end.

i have no doubt, having worked at a few car dealers in my youth i know how rinky dink their IT stuff is, but I try to control whatever is in my power to keep my PII safe.

I feel bad for selling before the 3 month period, but could not let this offer pass.

Local dealer (west)
$61435

Gobi Rubicon, only option is cold weather. Msrp $60730

16 Likes

sheesh, congrats on the being the first to get paid OVER sticker on a used 4xe.

13 Likes