HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Nah. Iowa is 5% on lease price rolled into cap cost. Will get partial plate refund. Works out to 1k vs. monthly use tax. Could be worse in state like Texas!

Im gearing up to commence paperwork for my Rubicon 4Xe.

What was everyones sweet spot for Rubis this month?

Unfortunately no acquisition waiver for this trim this month, so I’m thinking 36/10 (63%, .00222,) sign and drive :face_with_monocle:

If there is no acquisition fee waiver for any term, wouldn’t sign & drive be the obvious choice…?

1 Like

Updated selling data:

$59k offer from vroom today for my $65.5k 22 Rubi. Edit: they do not buy leases vehicles. Doh!

They’re now the highest of the online bunch

Driveway $57k
Carmax $57k
Carvana $48k
Leasecompanion $50k lol
GMTV $52k-$54k
Local dealers $58k
Autonation $60k

Can’t sell vroom leases !

That’s weird. It asked if my car was a lease and I said yes, and it was a manual appraisal…

In the past If you selected lease it wouldn’t let you go any further.

Maybe things have changed.

I think it must have. But who knows🤷‍♂️

If vroom still rejects leases on automatic quotes I wouldn’t trust the person you talked to. They’re a cluster operationally.

It was never actually rejected. It just wasn’t an instant quote, it took them a day to send it out.

Edit: they are indeed still not buying leases.

They’re a cluster. You’re right.

2 Likes

Your AutoNation quote is higher? Also Driveway will be a huge headache (they take forever) but ultimately will come through.

1 Like

Correct. However, Autonation doesn’t come pick the vehicle up. They’re a 3.5-4 hour drive each way from where I live, which creates a bit of a logistical problem. I figured If I could get within $1000 to someone local or who picked up, that would be worth it.

1 Like

If there’s another AN dealer closer, they might even beat the one you’re working with

1 Like

Hey,

I’ve found a Sahara I’m thinking of scoping to swing the rope and try lasso a deal on, am I right in understanding it’s eligible for $7500 rebate? I’m in California, I saw some California clean air rebate for $750 on there. Is there any other incentives I should be looking to apply to a deal I’m trying to figure?

I’m supposed to getting a call from Finance soon. If they don’t call today, do I miss out on July numbers?

$7500 federal and $750 California clean fuel are both applied on the lease. Nothing more unless you qualify for Military or first responder

Current programs are good through monday

Awesome, hope they call by then. Thanks!

Also, I read there’s an acq fee waiver now. Will I need to tell the dealer about that, or will they include it automatically? Sorry for the newbie question!

They should include it, but be prepared to remind them

1 Like

Wait, you don’t have to pay acquisition fee either?