HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I’m struggling to get a 53k offer on my 22 sahara 59k msrp with 700 miles lmao

2 Likes

Carvana is trolling now.

$48k offer on my 2022 $66k rubi with 1700 miles

$60k at Autonation still
$58k at local Subaru dealership. I asked them to match but they wouldn’t budge.

1 Like

Just had AutoNation quote a 66.5k 22 High Altitude. They came back at $46k. Grab the 60k before it expires. Carvana is at 48k. Local dealers are in the 62.5 range. I did get some action from dealers using Car Fax buying service.

1 Like

I’m gonna look at the car fax buying service. How come you don’t take the 62.5 offer from the locals?

Just waiting on a few more to come in. Hoping to bounce up to over 63.

Good tip. I just plugged mine in and it was higher than all other quotes. Did the dealers actually honor the price the algo spit out or did they work it down from there?

From my experience one went over by $600, the other went 10k under. More of a tool to put you in front of a buyer.

Did you call the list of dealers or did they reach out to you?

What region are you in? I would of took that 62.5 and ran

In Phoenix, offer still is available. Just need to run to the other side of town to grab it. I have Car Shop looking at it tomorrow (sold my last on to them). Hoping they can beat it.

The quote from the dealer that made the offer is:

After doing some research values etc, I am at 62600.00 and i’m shaking like a 57 chevy at that, lol, I know i’m only looking at values on paper i might get a little more excited if it was here where i can see it, Can i buy it for that?

1 Like

diamond hands. i would have sold on the spot

It’s all email so far. They are 45 min away and probably double that now in rush hour. I will go tomorrow if no one closer is better.

Order a MY23 and ride it…

Usually with Autonation they can offer higher to match but that will be dependent upon dealer as well

I was hoping to get into a 4XE GC but that doesn’t look hopeful right now. The deals on the 23s I’m seeing are still pretty good, but then would it even make sense to get rid of my current one? I presume these will hold their value decently well so there’s still a slight chance, IMO, that you can end slightly positive after 3 years (positive as in higher than the residual value so you get a bit of a discount on your total lease cost). Still a gamble, obviously.

What I should have done is order two and then flipped one to finance the other one :sweat_smile: alas, too late now.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Autonation is a Hit or miss.
My initial quote went from 54k to 56k after Autonation dealer inspection.

I’ve done 3 $0 DAS with CCAP through 2 different dealerships in last 12 months. None were sign and drive so no marked up MF. I did receive a free monthly base payment in all 3. CCAP transaction history describes this free monthly base payment as “Assessment” with the same date posted and effective date as the first payment that was taken out of the federal rebate. The “Assessment” has the same base amount as the first payment, and it does not cover tax as tax is “–” in the tax column. The first payment has a dollar amount in the tax column.

Your first payment was covered by the $7500 incentive.

A “sign and drive” has an additional credit added separate from the incentive, so it further lowers your buyout.

4 Likes

Besides the first payment, there was a second paid amount that was identical to the base amount of the first payment. I paid nothing out of pocket and flipped before CCAP due date.