Off Topic Landfill 4

Basically that theyve hit the number of orders they expect to be able to build by the end of scheduled production for the model year, so theyre closing the order banks.

1 Like

Was there today too. Goodluck driving back to florida.

Thank you. If we can make it to Savannah tonight, tomorrow will be an easy drive. Which one was yours? One guy had a White Rubi and Gray Trx delivery. Must be from here :slight_smile:

@mllcb42 got a little paranoid about shipping with SOT but shipping still makes more sense than driving.

Green Sahara you took picture of, was for a family member.

1 Like

Don’t get out of your jeep unless they are babies

1 Like

The Jeeps have arrived!

17 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Nice spec! You don’t see many sarge green Rubi 4xe’s, especially with the saddle interior. The sarge is an underrated color imo, and it looks much better in person than how it photographs.

I have the saddle interior now. While I like it, I do wish it was a shade or two darker.

1 Like

Was LH went down yesterday ?

I finally get in now via PC but mistakenly deleted my android AP and now I cant find the AP on android for leasehckr . Are AP gone on ios and android.

Having no access to LH for last 18 hrs feels like life is over, told my wife we are done its over…

1 Like

Yes LH was acting crazy yesterday, had to clear my browsing data and close out all tabs.

4 Likes

What happens to the AP for android or ios , why they gone .
Does they dont allow LH APs anymore. I dont like FB or Instagram…

Once I clear my history and cache it started working again

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue - had the shortcut/link on my iPhone and haven’t been able to get it to work right since Friday

1 Like

I figure out on the Android also. Since I uninstall my AP and no where to find the AP.
I go through https:// then clear the Browser history and Cache. Then it ask me to sign in again once signed in it installed the AP again on Android… Key is you have to Clear the history and signed it again.

hope that helps

1 Like

Since LH forum craziness, icon for the latest posts on iOS has disappeared. Was really useful for me

1 Like

A workaround for now is to use Chrome browser but it sucks. Not sure what the issue is.

Clear your browser history and cookies, that fixed a ton of issues for me

1 Like

+1. cleared my cache specifically for LH and that fixed it. I think it’s your browser trying to remember how much of this enormous thread you’ve already read that’s doing it.

1 Like

Does that bring back the bar on iOS for latest/top posts etc ?

grinch smile GIF

1 Like