HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

poc is 59, offers of 55-56

2 Likes

The POC pricing is regardless in terms of resale value…you go off of the MSRP/MSRP on the WS…

I couldn’t care less what my sticker states, the only thing that affects my bottom line is poc.

Msrp, mileage, and region, please?

NE sting gray 1400 miles cold saftey body color ht.

1 Like

People aren’t asking because they care how much profit you’re making. They care because they’re trying to get a data point for comparing msrp vs purchase offer.

4 Likes

Remind me what POC stand for again? Any recent MMR for 22 Sahara 4xe for Southeast region?

placed order confirmation if memory serves

mmr was posted a few days ago.

Purchase Order Confirmation

1 Like

Priced Order Confirmation - sorry to be pedantic

You right , just took a glance at it lol

Wrong again, Pandemic Order Confirmation

12 Likes

I’ve always got mine online by sending a secure message and then they email it within a couple of hours.

1 Like

Got a couple feelers on my 2021 Sahara with ~5K miles. I’ve been driving it for about 10 months, wondering if it’s time to let go. Offers I got were in the 50-53K range. Original MSRP was ~56K or so. Only downside is I wouldn’t know what to swap into since the market is still pretty rough :confused:

As I had previously speculated that the $163 tax was for sign and drive leases, i was wrong. This tax will apply to ALL deals moving forward and so has no affect on sign and drive.

1 Like

I hear ya (and agree 100%), however the actual (stickered) MSRP is what needs to be compared with the sale price.

You and I may very well know the difference, but many on here do not. Terms & phrases (like that) are used incorrectly all the time.

1 Like

I haven’t received VIP treatment. I’ll bring it up when I order MY 23…hah

1 Like

If your getting offers at $53k for a 2021 at MSRP of $56k with 5k miles after 10 months, that’s a strong offer for a 2021. You will still be net positive.

3 Likes

Yeah that was my thought as well, however, there doesn’t seem to be any solid deals right now for anything else. Trying to think if it’s better to keep it for now or to roll the dice and see if I can find another good deal to get into. Suggestions appreciated!