HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I don’t have access to the auction data but I am selling my 22 Rubicon in the next week or two. I have mine optioned out to 67,900. I got offers from 55-59k from most places. The better offers were 60,00-61,500 but I ended finding a place who gave me 62,200.

1 Like

All of the people there look exactly how I figured they would lol

What part of the country are you in? Curious what I might get on a 66,500 Rubicon build, leather, 3-piece black hardtop, advance safety and cold weather in the northeast area?

lol yes - every single buyer I saw was a white man aged 55-70

1 Like

I also believe it is like a $995 option, from what I recall when I was looking at ordering one. I’ve watched a couple of videos on it. While it would be neat, I’m not sure that I would pay for it.

2 Likes

Whoever at Chevy figured out you can charge destination, cut out logistics of shipping, and CHARGE the consumer to come pick it up at the factory deserves a raise

7 Likes

yep. I think I am going to finally give in and hop on a c8 wait list next week, but the one thing that keeps making me second guess it is my inability to get corvette = old white male and/or mid life crisis car out of my head lol.

It’s a beautiful car and a screaming bargain, but that equation in my mind (which isn’t even that far off lol) is hard to shake

4 Likes

I am in Socal. The dealer I’m selling to is on the east coast. It was the dealer Leasecompanion on here uses to sell cars to. So far so good, the transaction is not completed yet so no review at the moment.

3 Likes

Here you go, good luck with your sale

3 Likes

How close to MMR are dealers typically okay to pay?

Exact same conversation my brother & I had - it looks much nicer than a $65-80k vehicle but don’t like the vibe it gives

What do MY22 & MY23 C8’s look like? LT1/LT2

what was the lease payment on that?

Around 520 before tax. 570 after tax (9.5% tax rate). This is based off the numbers I got in May.

For my car, I’ve posted around 56-59. You have to dig around to get that few thousand more. I contacted just about every place from this thread, even the updated places.

3 Likes

Do you have the results for the Sahara? Thanks!

thanks 2020

Wrangler Sahara 4xe in Gobi with black interior. Looks fresh and pretty rare color on the street.

27 Likes

Dang, that’s high. Wish I had a replacement so I could sell mine.

1 Like