HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Signed my lease contract and sent back to Dealer. Arrived this morning with March #s. Hoping it’s a good thing but either way I’m stoked.

Fire Cracker Rubi
Body Color Top
Saddle Brown Interior
Black Fender Flares

2 Likes

I just got my VIN# anyone knows how do I track my order?

Enter your vin at cryptostickers.net, and you can check for updates with jeep chat as well. As exciting as it is I’d give it at least a month before actually checking in on it. Cryptostickers.net will notify you through email when your build sheet and sticker are available. Jeep chat is a bit more detailed.

1 Like

@wantingadeal @GOAT

Can you confirm Aprils residual value on a Wrangler 4XE 36/10 thru CCAP? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I’ve been out of the country this last week and catching up on this thread.

https://www.quadratec.com/c/blog/stellantis-memo-leak-shows-plans-end-wrangler-name

According to the memo, the automaker will replace the Wrangler name with Coyote beginning with the 2025 model year, in a bid to draw more focus to its competition with Ford’s Bronco. Additionally, a term search on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website shows Stellantis applied for the name ‘Coyote’ in November 2021 under “motor vehicles, parts and accessories.”

It’s over folks

Rubicon 71
Sahara/HA 70

:upside_down_face: :crossed_fingers: :rofl: :crazy_face:

Lol what a bad April fools joke

1 Like

Not updated yet

MF stayed same, Acq. Waived

RVs are not posted yet. MF stayed the same 0.00144. Acquisition fee is waived for all regions.

3 Likes

Was there a Aqs. Fee in march?

Yes, depending on your region. For some regions it was waived

1 Like

Did the standard rate change?

is the first responder discount available for the 4xe yet.

Before the additional 500 questions get posted today. I have consistently posted all acquisition fee waivers, MFs, RVs, etc since the first of the year on the first of each month. Don’t be lazy and read through the posts if you need old info.

For this month, the MF is the same and there is a 36 month acquisition fee waiver for each region. RVs have not updated yet. But I will surely share that info as soon as they do.

18 Likes

Not to take away from your continued contributions to the board, which are greatly appreciated, but a general notice to everyone:

You can look up MF, RV, and incentives here directly:

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

“Incentives” section header is where you find if Acq Fee is waived and which term.
“Chrysler Capital Lease” section is where you find MF (Standard Lease Rate Sheet - [Month]) and RV (Residual Value Guide xx/xx/22 - xx/xx/22)

All are PDFs that show the update date on them so you can make sure you have the latest.

7 Likes

I placed a priority order today for a '22 4xe Sahara, MSRP of $61,785, selling price of $59,623, but the dealer is saying MF is not negotiated until the vehicle is on the lot weeks or months from now… The dealer did previously provide a quote for 63% residual and MF of 0.00161, which I thought I’d negotiate down to the standard CCAP rate of 0.00144 today. The salesperson said I could cancel for any reason and receive a full refund of the deposit, so I thought fine to proceed and negotiate MF when the vehicle arrives. After I left the dealership I started second guessing if I’ve made a wise decision, because it feels like I won’t have leverage when the vehicle arrives on the lot to negotiate the MF down.

How do others approach negotiating the MF for a priority order?

RVs remain the same

4 Likes

I would have asked them to put it in writing that they will give you whatever the base/buy rate money factor is from CCAP.

1 Like

Welcome. Correct the MF & Residual currently can’t be locked. You could get your dealer to agree in advance to only use the buy rate on your lease.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Get you deposit back asap and order through a broker here

Otherwise you will be making this exact post in a couple months

3 Likes