HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

So now ohio is disincentivizing EV?

Bingo - it was for EV drivers to “pay their fair share” of gas taxes. In theory, I’m ok with that except they should be incentivizing EVs and they the $ amounts they used were way too high - should have been like $50 & $100/max

EDIT - Wow, just chatted with my BMV and they are now now treating plug in hybrids and full electric with the same $200 fee. That really sucks as a significant chunk of my miles are already gas.

Acquisition Fees waived in all regions for 36 months.

Also waived for 48 months in mid Atlantic.

25 Likes

My Jeep arrived at Guptons yesterday after being stuck in shipping for 7 weeks. Happy to see the acquisition fee waivers again this month.

3 Likes

Makes me think a MF bump or RV drop will follow.

1 Like

Yea I was thinking it’s probably to offset something.

Here’s hoping the other numbers are looking juicy too.

I thought they wouldve continued Marchs program through the weekend

1 Like

Alright, who went to Pine Belt with two of these at one time trying to sell them? UCM said “I just had a guy in here with 2 of them with 150 miles each.”

1 Like

Ah, he clarified now. I thought he was saying they were selling both but now he says it was just to sell the Rubi but keep the Sahara.

1 Like

I have a rubicon with leather and my wife just picked one up with cloth 2 days ago. With the cloth, the whole door is a hard plastic, like the lower half on the leather rubicon door, instead of split hard plastic and semi soft leather on the top. The armrest on the cloth is still a soft leather but it doesn’t feel as soft as on mine, you also don’t get the blue stitching on the cloth. Also finally not door related, but you get hard plastic on the dash instead of leather with blue stitching.

Cloth door

Leather door

7 Likes

Thank you @firedown31 that is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to try cloth but was concerned the upper door would be hard plastic and I do not want that. Ordering leather now.

2 Likes

14 Likes

MF STAYED THE SAME!!!

Lets go!!!

7 Likes

Beat me to it.

Hopefully the RVs stay the same :crossed_fingers:

Hopefully they go up! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Damnit I would have never even thought about this if I didn’t see this post. I’m sure its fine, I have a Sahara now with a Rubi w/ cloth on order.

1 Like

Same as Indiana. Hybrid has a surcharge and full EV an even higher surcharge.

I have a feeling CCAP about to pull an April fools real soon!

2 Likes