HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

A lightly equipped Rubicon with the low Gupton doc/license fees are sweet for sure…

1 Like

Can you share what your numbers were through Tuttle? I’m considering ordering another one and would like to compare the two to see which one makes better sense. TIA!

1 Like

No guarantees

2 Likes

Depends on if its a rubicon or a sahara

66% @ 10k for rubi, 65% @ 12k … His numbers are perfect for a 1k down FL 7% from Gupton,

1 Like

Cool. Perfect. Thanks for the explanation. For some reason I thought Sahara and Rubicon were 1% off this month not 2%.

Price is 3.3 below msrp plus 750 tax credit instant 85 doc fee(444 at southwest dealer) and no 500 broker fee no shipping it $1k minimum at least

Just did the math it’s about 8% below if you factor the shipping, broker fee, dealer doc fee and your time in having to vin verify / smog it in Ca :grimacing:

So clutch is cheaper by about ~1k

2 Likes

They were last month

I just picked up my 2022 4xe from Mike Clinnin at the Mall of GA. I ordered it back at the end of 2021 and finally arrived this week. Mike discounted the car about 10% off MSRP not including the $7,500 credit. My MSRP was about 58k and my sign and drive payment with 10k miles/yr including tax is $440. Pretty awesome!

Reach out to Mike for a great deal and a seemless ordering process.

Pic below is my first charge in the garage.

21 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be as jerky when accelerating and re-gen in electric as the Sahara. IDK if that’s just the limited time we’ve had it, driving conditions, or what. We haven’t taken it on any highways yet, so haven’t felt the different Rubicon tires at those higher speeds. I like it more than the Sahara, wife likes the Sahara more than the Rubicon.

Rob is $400 over invoice for 4xe.

I had a 2021 Sahara for a couple of months and just took delivery of a 2022 Sahara. I feel like there is slight modifications to the regen. The 2022 feels a bit smoother and less “jerky” when starting regenerate braking. It could be all in my head but if feels like maybe they made some tweaks in the application.

1 Like

Even with shipping and other fees Clutch was still cheaper for me. Rob even admitted as much.

Last month Rob offered 400 over invoice on a Sahara FWIW. I ended up ordering a Rubicon because it’s cheaper.

If money is the only thing you value, then it makes sense to order with a broker outside California to save about $1,000. I went with Rob because I also care about ease and speed of flipping. With zero out of pocket, I can be registered and done with the flip before the first payment is due, and I don’t deal with shipping time or risk and out of state registration.

I have come to the same conclusion.

That could explain it then, if that’s the case. My Sahara that I am comparing the Rubicon to is a 2021.

I really like both the Rubicon and the Sahara. They are great for the money and fun to drive. These are my first Jeeps and have me hooked in having at least a few more (ICE or hybrid or future electric) down the road. Really appreciate everyone’s contributions here to make it possible.

2 Likes

Did the April numbers drop?

Not yet. Give it a few hours

I will try to post them like I always do but I am out of the office today and may not be as quick as usual.

3 Likes

Anyone had issues with dealer registering wrong? In OH we’re charged $200 for electric vehicle and $100 for hybrid (don’t get me started :slight_smile: - dealer sent in my paperwork as full electric do I was charged the $200.