HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

You can still apply for rebate after getting the car, or no you are not eligible if car purchased from out of state dealer?

Rebates do not qualify for out of state purchases. You are missing the big picture - Clutch has a larger discount than the 750 in state rebate.

1 Like

After shipping / high doc fee / broker fee
Itā€™s about ~1000 or less tho

You are actually correct. I just got mine from Clutch and loved the service, but after running some quick numbers it does seem like staying local here in Socal would give you very close numbers if Tuttle is really at 1% below invoice. Of course assuming buy rate, no addons, etc.

Iā€™m okay with going through the hassle of doing paperwork online and having to ship if that means Iā€™m saving like $800 but some people live convenience. Iā€™d go with Clutch again if I had to do it again

1 Like

The hassle?

If given the choice of doing all the paperwork at my desk without having to put pants on or going into the dealer to do it in person, Iā€™d do it online every day of the week.

Now youā€™re telling me that for $1000 more money in my pocket, I can do the paperwork in my underwear AND have the vehicle dropped off at my front door?

3 Likes

how much you paid for shipping to socal?

Well I sat on a call with finance going over numbers for 45 min in between work meetings so yes, I would call it a hassle. May not always be the case, but it happened with me.

The convenience of doing things at home is amazing, which is why I mentioned I would do it all over again. Donā€™t hone in on one part of my statement and ignore every other aspect of it

1300 which was beyond reasonable considering the mileage, time, gas, etc.

1 Like

Congrats. Ride quality difference?

@Qbrozen I played it safe and signed under March numbers. Figured a bird in the handā€¦guess weā€™ll see tomorrow.

1 Like

Is 36/10 the best in terms of lease? Is 7.5k or 5k offered to make it better? My two current lease in the family I got only 2-3k miles a year on them.

I tried to order the $0 one and it want available in Chapmanā€™s configurator. They insisted that it was part of some package. Made me order the $700 one.

Just curious but how? If you drive that little, shouldnā€™t you not be searching for new cars?

This is not an option. 10k is the lowest mileage available.

1 Like

I think the lowest CCAP goes is 10k.

I know a few people who drive next to nothing but enjoy having a new car. They drive me crazy by repeatedly leasing new cars. Some people canā€™t be convinced otherwise.

The jeep.com builder is a poor indicator of the actual prices of options, etc

1 Like

Work from home reduced it by a lot. Iā€™d say I will be comfortable with 7.5k . I hope I will drive more this time around! :grinning:

1 Like

10k is the lowest you can go. No one seems concerned with going over as they hold their value and most people will probably sell before having to turn it back in anyway and still come out ahead.

2 Likes

Looks right to me. I think the residual is off? Shouldnā€™t it be at 64% at 12k per year? I thought 65% was for 10k.

Whew. At least you put on underwear for your HA lease paper signing :grinning: