HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Where are you seeing this?

I think technically any of the models can take 3-4 months, no one really knows how fast or slow their order will be built.

Someone in this thread confirmed you could order a Gobi with SOT. A few on the JL wrangler forums as well.

While I know KBB isn’t the most reliable source of used car values in the current climate, I put together this list of configurations based on a '21 white jeep at 5k miles based on @Clutch 's discounts. This isn’t any sort of guarantee because markets change daily/weekly but I feel like this is a decent snapshot of what to expect. Can anybody validate the real world accuracy of this?

17 Likes

Any broker or dealer in Southern CA doing same pricing?

Is this for '21 or '22?

'21 as KBB doesn’t have '22 numbers.

what a dealer is telling people

I think the data is probably useful as a general guide. Some options provide a modest return and some provide none at all, so it is a balancing act depending on your goals.

I agree, although it looks great I don’t think painted top and fenders gives much of a return. There isn’t an option for those when entering it into online buyers.

Has any been asked for window sticker when selling?

Rob at tuttle click

Rob is 1% under invoice last I checked. @Clutch is 9.5%+ under MSRP.

Are you factoring the 750 tax rebate?

I like the chart as a starting point - though from what I’ve seen in reality the finals offers will basically be the same no matter what options you have. I’ve seen swings at the top (Sahara vs Rubi) and maybe slightly for SOT vs Soft, but below that it doesn’t seem to make much difference. However, with that said I think its still important to get what you want. If you really really want Cold get it in case you change mind/get stuck with vehicle, etc.

Not counting broker my expenses were nearly $4,000 (in OH where full lease, including rebate is taxed) - I included Dealer Fee, Acq fee, Buyout fee, registration, taxes, transportation (me to fly and drive back) and insurance for a few months.

That is excluding the rebate. Clutch’s dealer is not in CA but in AZ if I recall.

Dealers local to me are interested in cold weather, hard top then everything else.

1 Like

Just got the docs from Daniel @ Gupton. The numbers look good to me but if someone wouldn’t mind double checking my calcs before I docusign, I would greatly appreciate it.

2022 Rubicon 4xe 36m/12k
60710 msrp
54528 sales price

In state of FL with 7% tax no gov fees included because Gupton makes you take care of it yourself.

1 Like

That’s golden.

sorry, not sure what this is. In the end do we get a similar selling price in both cases?

Any contact info? In the end do we get similar numbers?

and another 1% on top of this for affiliate?

You got one thru clutch?
I’ll show you my numbers thru rob to see what the difference really is I wanna say ~1000 after shipping or less

1 Like