HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

the fuck? that white pen costs $5 on Amazon. I’ll color in BRIDGESTONE like a kindergarten coloring book

8 Likes

It sucks but I’m sure will come eventually. Just might be a 2023. I know if I could cancel my non-refundable charges It would probably be built the next day.

1 Like

Yup, $295 for white lettering tire and no additional horsepower. No deal.

3 Likes

Just picked up our second one this week. Question for those of you with multiple, will my CCAP account automatically update with a second vehicle or do I need to do something to add it there? If the former, how long until it shows up?

Yeah it will, takes a couple days to a weekish from my experience

2 Likes

Day 6, Uconnect is fully working now; however, there are still some quirks. -7 mi hybrid range

1 Like

My 2021 never updates, my 2022 shows the same thing (negative hybrid miles) … the app is useless, as is the other Jeep branded one.

2 Likes

Does anyone have info on the difference between “Premium Door Trim” that is included with leather interior on the Rubicon and the door trim that is included with cloth interior? I had a leather Rubi so I know what that interior is like. Now ordering another Rubi and interested in cloth but concerned what the arm rests may be like.

The one on my Pacifica Hybrid is pretty bad too - I didn’t pay for it after my free year was up (though even if it worked well I didn’t want to pay for something like that)

Didn’t you know, hybrid only works in reverse.

5 Likes

Probably a tan top option for Dual Top Group.

When does production stop of the current model year? Just asking because I’m seeing that a rubicon can take 3 to 4 months now. Is there hope that production speeds up as the year goes on or could people get bumped to a 2023?

If we go by last year, the change over from 21s to 22s happened in mid december.

Is there a sort of sweet spot in terms of low spec build in terms of flipping upside? I was thinking just to get a base Sahara with no options. Would adding a hard top or safety package result in a higher delta?

I think it has been posted up here before that the Rubicon is holding higher auction values and might offer better flip potential.

So far, this week, they seem to care about the top and cold weather. I haven’t gotten anybody to say they care about the safety packs and LSD I added this time around. Awaiting more offers. ALgo is looking into it and calling today to see if they can hit my ask, which is pretty low, frankly, at $55k on a nearly $62k sticker. But I’ve got 2 in the driveway and just want one out of the way.

1 Like

Not sure, but I’d say Rubi with a hardtop and heated seats.

Also know that it’s reported a rubi can be 3 to 4 months out. so that puts you into July possibly, especially with shipping, delivery from dealer, etc.

Gobi SOT not available ? recall some discussion upthread…

lol. ALgo at $51k. Alrighty.
I’m going to hope plates come soon and then really push to see where everyone is.

1 Like