HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Yes. JL forums have several informative threads

No registration, that would have taken weeks in CA. Jeep dealer knew just what to do. Iā€™ll get paid when they get the title and Iā€™m ok with that. The CA DMV paperwork we both signed is tight as a drum.

1 Like

Picked up a Rubicon today. Love it. It rides a little higher than the Sahara, so it feels more like a truck. I like the more aggressive look as well - minus the hood art.

I have seen some folks mention aftermarket side steps.

Does anyone have any favorite brands/models that you would recommend to install?

4 Likes

Not at all if you want a good deal on a fun $60KĀ± Wrangler 4XE for a $400-$500 monthly payment.

2 Likes

I just put my order in last night.

Itā€™s 4xe or blessings.

3 Likes

I put an order too
Guess no blessings

I want to break even or make some blessings !

Switch to color top and fenders to mine for the black ones

I hope itā€™s possible

Whatā€™s the different b/w these two tan colored soft top (one with extra $$$ charge and the other none)?

Anyone order Gobi with tan top and brown leather? Got any pics?

This color is growing on meā€¦

2 Likes

killer build. Do it.

But change to white lettering tires.

3 Likes

I saw that the other day and couldnā€™t find any difference- Iā€™m guessing itā€™s just a web site error and when dealer goes to put in official order only the $795 option is there.

Hi everyone. Does anybody know if I get a new build and with Chrysler again if I would need a co-signer again? Iā€™m just wondering if they are picky about this.

If I order another it will be Gobi rubicon with black fenders and white lettered tires. Iā€™m not a fan of the tan soft top the colors look off to me on the configurator. SOT is the only option if you have experienced it I donā€™t know how you could go back.

What in the actual. You should not be trying to lease ā€œhackā€ let alone flip. I apologize if offensive. My blessings.

1 Like

Thank you no worries I was fortunate to go to school without any loans or anything so my credit file was thin so I needed a co signed but I have a career and can afford it itā€™s just when I ordered my car back in October the ā€œpinkā€ color was just releasing and I was bummed out about it.

Cutting off all unnecessary items. Ideally woukd upgrade larger tires anyway.

No cost difference my guy

Which dealer took it if you donā€™t mind me asking?

im keeping tabs, that sucks. if i got one i wouldā€™ve wanted the HA but looks like the same story for everyone

Iā€™m PM you

I think OWL tires are $295 more since the last MSRP bump,

1 Like