HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

65 percent on ha and 64 percent rubi 36/10. Not sure on reg sahara

No it wont. They need this gravy train to keep moving along. It boasts sales and carbon credits. Selling more 4xe might keep hellcat cars going as profit on those is clearly higher.

1 Like

Just to confirm, new numbers for 4XE Rubicon: 64% RV (36/10) with 0.00184 MF. Is this correct?

I was responding to last June numbers. Rubi is 63 now in may.

1 Like

63 RV, 0.00184MF, and acquisition fee for 36/10.

1 Like

So the new numbers are 63% RV (36/10) with 0.00184 MF?

2 Likes

Yes correct. I really always wondered how the original thread turned went from ordering through gupton with rv locks to ordering from chapman/elsewhere :man_shrugging:

My 2 cents is that we are seeing this due to 2022 models coming to end of production. I won’t be surprised if orders recently submitted will flip to 2023 models.

2023 models will likely see the residuals we are used to. However, the Money Factors across models will likely not be as low.

In general looks like Jeep is pushing the 39 month structure now. With lower MF and acq fee waivers across most 2022 models.

3 Likes

We will see how true this holds with upcoming deliveries.

Per the programs book only incentivized programs can be locked and the 4xe doesn’t have incentivized programs.

1 Like

Interesting mind set and that’s why under invoice dealers go back to selling @ MSRP.

Picked up 4XE Sahara order today. $2600 more due at signing than if we could have picked up yesterday. Ouch, who else needs a drink?

5 Likes

The same mindset that leads to more and more dealers exiting the forum volume strategy.

1 Like

Any idea when the change to 2023 production will occur?

My understanding is because Chapman didn’t require a deposit and Gupton requires a $1k non-refundable deposit.

Not MF/RV related, but has anyone else heard any grumblings related to potential lithium battery shortages impacting 4XE production? I am sure that this could be any one of a multitude of items that are claimed to impact production times. (Edit: Checked in on my 3/2 order with the dealership for the first time yesterday - was told by them that there is a “…shortage in lithium batteries…” impacting my order.) Could have been any component, I suppose. I’m in no rush, personally. I am also ok with my order switching to a 2023 order.

7h4A

2 Likes

I heard it is due to shortage of unicorn farts

4 Likes

Those unicorn farts are hard to come by these days. I think I got one coming though

1 Like

How much would one pay help if we know we’re going to keep it? I have one order in to keep, one to flip.

Non quantitative answers like “a shit ton” or “you’re still screwed” are acceptable

One pay is $3350 more now