HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

They are. You have to pick up within 2 weeks and name has to match on POC order.

1 Like

How is one dealer able to lock RV while using the same bank as other dealers that arenā€™t able to?

I dont know that gupton has actually had to try to execute on a protected rv yet, so itll be interesting to see if theyre actually successful.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for. Iā€™m trying to take the title from @spockvr6 for the cheapest Wrangler payment per MSRP.

That MFer has had it since November when he took delivery of his 5 month wait HA. :kissing_heart:

I want that crown. LoL

At this point from time of my order to now, my payment has increased near $200/month and I still havenā€™t hit the production line yet.

3 Likes

Yup, mine is over $100. I knew a sway in numbers was possible but sheeeesh. I was not expecting this.

3 Likes

Found you a strap-on!
download

4 Likes

Yep, looks like over $90/mo. If the dealers want screw me over on this Iā€™ll flip it instantly and screw them back.

I mean itā€™s not the dealers fault

8 Likes

The dealers donā€™t make the numbers, I donā€™t understand that mentality. Theyā€™re holding up their end by selling at a discount.

7 Likes

Oh man looks like Iā€™m late to the party
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

5 Likes

Yes, you are!

I ordered from Gupton in January so should be locked at 65%

2 Likes

So is it still worth doing an order now if for sure youā€™re gonna flip it? Im in SoCal and was gonna do an order this week at a local dealer with intention of flipping.

Acquisition fee waiver

California Denver Great Lakes Mid-Atlantic Mid-West NorthEast SouthEast SouthWest West
36 N/A 39,42,48 39,48 39 39 39 36,39 36
1 Like

That must WANT us to keep flipping. The numbers really only matter if youā€™re keeping it. $70, $80, $100, even $500 more for the first month doesnā€™t matter if you can flip right away.

2 Likes

I feel like with my luck, Iā€™ll take this approach and then CCAP will stop third party sales just as mine gets delivered ha

2 Likes

You are betting on what the resale market will be in 3 to 5 months when you get it. Summer will be over and going into Fall.

ouch, these numbers hurt. I should have ordered in January like I was intending.

Just my luck, sat on this for 4 months and numbers didnt change much. The minute I order the numbers get worse.

3 Likes

IMO, this is exactly whatā€™s coming next

1 Like