HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

My sister’s cousin’s boyfriend saw a Stellantis VP at 31 Flavors last night and he answered the following FAQ:

1. Orders take 1 to 8 months
  2. MF and RV 3 mos from now will be awesome
  3. CCAP will halt 3rd party sales when Saturn is in the 3rd quadrant and aligned with Neptune
  4. Don’t order floor mats, SOT, brown seats, black seats, cloth, leather, brakes, or tires if you want your order faster.
  5. Waiting for plates to sell is for suckers, and flipping before you get plates is for losers.
  6. Oh, and if you are flipping, you should use one-pay if your income exceeds that of that guy who works at the place … you know who I mean.
21 Likes

Dealers will do whatever makes them more money. It’s a business. You’re not going to change how you act as a consumer when the price of a product goes up 20%+? Then you’re the schmuck here, not me!

You are blaming the dealer for a Finance Company changing their programs.

4 Likes

It would be similar to you getting mad at McDonalds because Wendy’s raised its prices. It doesn’t make any sense. I’m sure I’m not going to change your victim mentality by using logic, but just realize, your anger is not directed at the correct person.

Roughly $2500

Is it confirmed all 4xe order banks are closed for 22’ models?

HA is confirmed. Sahara and Rubicon is rumored, but not confirmed.

Renee at gupton claiming my buddy who is a jeep nut is getting may numbers not april after sitting there three weeks. Thats messed up.

If he’s filling the paperwork out today, there probably isn’t a whole lot anyone can do about it.

2 Likes

Hopefully, he gets RV locked and just the MF and waiver changes.

Take a deep breath and then think about the fact that the dealer is not coming up with these numbers, CCAP is. Your anger is directed at the wrong people.

2 Likes

We both ordered in january. Rv at that time was 64. I signed in april i got 66. So i am guessing he will get 64, pay acq fee. Sucks for him since he has a budget and its gonna cost so much more now for three years.

I read somewhere that Gupton does lock in the RV? My Jeep was delivered last month but nothing has been finalized.

Friend ordered a Rubi on Monday. Dealer said they are closing off 22’s at the end of the week. 23’s will be open to order over the summer. Obviously not set in stone, but one random dealers opinion.

That’s what people were speculating regarding chapman and not having sold order protection a few months back when no one understood that chapman does sold order protection.

There doesn’t appear to be any way to lock in residual value when the mf is not incentivized per CCAP documentation:

1 Like

You are blaming the dealer for a Finance Company changing their programs.

It would be similar to you getting mad at McDonalds because Wendy’s raised its prices. It doesn’t make any sense. I’m sure I’m not going to change your victim mentality by using logic, but just realize, your anger is not directed at the correct person.

I fully understand dealers have no control over the finance at CCAP. Unfortunately for them, it doesn’t matter. I have to act for what’s best for me, not for dealers. Welcome to capitalism. If the price of what I ordered goes up 20% it’s going to change how I deal with that.

No doubt. I wasn’t making the argument that Gupton locks RV–I was simply speculating for the previous poster why Chapman became more popular on the forum.

You don’t seem to understand this because you said “if the dealers are going to screw me over, I’m going to screw them back”.

The dealers in this context have absolutely nothing to do with you being screwed over.

I fully understand changing your purchasing decisions based on the new pricing, but that’s a different conversation than what you said.

9 Likes

This is interesting. I think it was late october order banks for 2022 opened. If they close them off early May, that is only like 6 months of 2022 for ordering, assuming it took a couple months to start seeing the first 2022, I assume sometime in July the cutover start to transition from 2022/2023. Makes me wonder if April/Early May orders depending on when they get sequenced will turn into 2023 model year, RV may improve? Did that happen on the 2022 switchover where someone in October ordered a 2021 but were delivered a 2022 MY?

It’s worth mentioning that the model year switch over on ordering in october/production in december was very, very late compared to normal.