HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

That’s correct

62% residual for 36/12

1 Like

wish me luck for June since my rubi haven’t build yet.

2 Likes

It’s not going to improve in June. Best hope is for a 36 month fee waiver.

Increased MF and lower RVs are here to stay.

5 Likes

anyone have last year junes numbers.

1 Like

I’m curious if the order banks are only going to be closed to customer orders.

It’s possible Jeep/Stellantis reopens the closed order banks for a short time once they re-evaluate their production capability.

These new Lease numbers may free up some space for dealer stock orders to get through.

I remember clutch or other broker did a chart last year.

Youre looking at numbers for 21s

Those are for 2021MY. I posted 2022MY

Thanks, deleted.

The guy waiting on the fully loaded HA from November has to be puking rn

7 Likes

lmfao!!! dude this is fucked up

2 Likes

I originally trying to order though Gupton, they never respond back to my email. So I decide to go with Koons. Looks like I fucked up

2 Likes

Pretty glad I didn’t order a Gobi.

2 Likes

Whoever ordered from Gupton and got residual locked at 66% last month should be sitting nice.

Edit: so far that’s me and @cjw

6 Likes

66% became now a DREAM!

They should be hoping for a couple price increases and a long wait on build times. Could become a unicorn deal.

1 Like

I need to confirm with Gupton, I paid my deposit, this morning Daniel responded with VIN and VON, so I assume he placed the order yesterday.

I’m running one pay numbers, going from April to May on my 2022 rubicon order I would see an increase of $4200 with the higher MF, lower RV and loss of acquisition waiver. If RV is locked at 66 it’s a less more shocking at 2100.

I doubt theyll open them up for dealer orders.

I suspect what we will see is a small rise in inventory at dealers because of cancelations, but theyll probably get picked up quicker because of the lack of ability to order. This may mean more demand on the secondary market because of less people picking them up to flip. Should be interesting.

1 Like

are Gupton orders RV locked?