HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Are you doing 10k mi? If so your residual is 61 not 58. Also, the 27 month MF is outrageous and wouldn’t be worth it.

Yeah just rv locked

For people not flipping would it be worth looking at US Bank or Ally

1 Like

I am 10k miles. I don’t see that in the chart above though, it just says the 2022 Sahara 4XE has these specific RV’s based on the months leased. Is there another chart that factors in mileage?

it’s in the guide towards the top. Another chart for low mileage.

1 Like

Damn mine got built last week and arrived to dealer over the weekend. You guys think they’ll be able to lock in last months numbers?

did you ask them?

Ya awaiting reply

Those numbers are always for 15k mi - add a 2 percentage points for 12k and 3 for 10k

My estimated payment went up around $100, Rubi hardtop

1 Like

Not sure of the situation I’m in. I ordered through Lease Companion’s dealer and the vehicle arrived on 4/28. I filled out the credit app on 4/29 and asked to expedite the process so the deal could be finalized in April. I was told unless I picked up the vehicle on 5/2 that I would have to wait for May’s numbers. (I live 4 hours away and need to ship the vehicle). Payment is going to up $90/month now based on these numbers and I’m not too happy.

1 Like

So we f I have plates they should have no issues paying me on the spot, right?

They may still want title

Add 3% for 10k miles

1 Like

It can’t hurt if you plan to keep the Jeep for the full term.

My rubi payment just jumped $100. I’m out at this price point on this thing, that sucks. I’m so pissed

1 Like

Dealer dependent, the one I sold to paid me on the spot with no plates

1 Like

Opens up the transfer option too since the monthly will still be lower than 95% of the Wranglers listed so possible get some money upfront. Ally’s MFs were high in February (5%+) so scared to see what they are now.

Itll be interesting to see how this and order banks closing effect flip prices.

1 Like

Can I get a confirmation based on new numbers:
4xe Rubi leased 36/12 would now be at 61% residual and 0.00184 MF?