HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Did May numbers come out already?

2 Likes

Received the following response from JeepCares last week regarding my order “Currently, the database that provides us with the ETA window is upgrading, and we do not have access to the information at this time. We would suggest that you try reaching out again in a few days .”

Followed up today and received the response "The database is still down at this time. Please try reaching out again in a few weeks, and we can check again. "

Seems ridiculous.

1 Like

Every dealer always setup uConnect properly for me except Darcars. That was a nightmare!

The Sahara I sold to Driveway a few months ago just showed up for sale in Orlando. Sold it for $55k and they’re asking $58,980.

At Starling Chevrolet? That’s where I tracked the one I sold to them in April, and they have a lot of them.

No this one is at Land Rover Orlando.

1 Like

That’s where mine is now! Well the one I sold about a month ago. MSRP was 62ish and they have it for $65,981

1 Like

Mine was $60,120 MSRP and it’s marked at $64,325. I wonder how long it will sit there.

When selling to Jeep dealers, do they write you a equity check on the spot like online dealers?

I remember someone mentioned jeep dealer said they’ll send a check when they receive title.

Sold to Jeep dealer. Still waiting on check 4 weeks later. I was told by CCAP that it can take 4-8 weeks.

Yea, I’m gonna talk to them before I go in. Their offer is good but I’m not releasing possession of vehicle without an equity check.

I’ll take it :slight_smile:

What’s the numbers changes?

Why aren’t dealers ordering their own as opposed to buying flippers?

Sold mine to a dealer before plates arrived. Plates came a few days later but CCAP took 3 weeks from receiving payment to releasing title. Dealer sent me check about 2-3 days after title released. So 4 weeks total.

1 Like

Because jeep is prioritizing customer orders over inventory vehicles, so its a very long wait for a jeep dealer to order a vehicle.

2 Likes

CCAP updates RVs, MFs, and incentives monthly.

Seeing rumors that order banks are closed for the rest of the 4xes now. Can anyone confirm?

Saw that rumor on JL forums last week too. Guess everyone may have to move to hellcats if it’s true!

Wow if true I may have got my order in just in time, the deposit was paid yesterday. Confirmed VON and VIN assigned.