HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

looking forward to the value of mine going through the roof. lol.

3 Likes

Checked with Jeep chat this morning and it told me that the vehicle is built and now in the ā€œshipping stageā€ to be sent to my dealership. Said they donā€™t give ETAā€™s anymore at this stage. Iā€™ve seen a few horror stories of people waiting months for their vehicle to be shipped. Whatā€™s the general consensus? Is there still that rail shortage? Iā€™m at DarCars.

It seems like DARCARS gets their shipments pretty quickly. My HA was recently built and then arrived at DARCARS within the week.

I have one thatā€™s coming to the other MD dealer and is also in shipping but itā€™s delayed in ā€œKZLDā€ status .

The WS generated late Thursday night last week.

@Rachmunas was also built last week and his arrived in 2 days and he took delivery yesterday.

Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason why some leave immediately or some get held up after the WS generates.

Both those dealers get their cars by truck, not rail fyi

3 Likes

It would make sense considering how far behind they are. Not to mention I thought 392 and HA were already cut off.

Mr Tuna - I do believe your jeep and my jeep are together and may be on the same truck. Same KZLD status for mine from MD dealer

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

1 Like

10 Likes

Show me da residuals baby!

3 Likes

Are the acq fees still waived?

If true, you think used prices for 4XEs will increase in the near term?

Thanks. I have a build sheet but not a window sticker yet.

Documents check your region here but a lot have switched to 39 months

Waivers-

Cali 36
Denver none
Great Lakes 39,42,48
Mid Atlantic 39,48
Midwest 39
Northeast 39
Southeast 39
Southwest 36,39
West 36

2 Likes

Residuals in the toiletā€¦ will post in a min.

1 Like

RVs dropped to 63/61

1 Like

groundhog day suicide GIF

So pissed rn

3 Likes

For us with vehicles on order without RV locksā€¦.this deal just got drastically worse.

Most waivers are for non favorable terms, MF increase and RV decrease.

The end is near boys.

4 Likes

My friend is gonna be really mad. He has been trying to setup docusign with gupton for 3 weeks to lock in april numbers but never got to sign. Jeep delivered 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Yupā€¦lost his waiver and now has higher MF. Gupton should have locked RV for him? No?

So rubi RV is 60% now?

1 Like