HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I’m at almost 5 months, get in line and ready to wait. I still haven’t hit the production line yet.

what options did you get.

What did you end up doing? Were you able to get an order in somewhere before the order banks closed?

1 Like

Any news from May numbers?

Haven’t been updated yet. Give it a couple hours.

Picking up 4xe #2 today at Gupton…rolling the dice on May numbers lol, wish me luck!

Sold #1 on Friday once the registration came in the mail, this one I’ll keep until Toyota gets the pricing under control (under MSRP) for the upcoming Hybrid Tundra or Sequoia.

3 Likes

Friendly reminder all the docs can be found here when they come out.

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

3 Likes

Will we get May numbers today? I thought I saw Aprils were extended until the 3rd but I’m not sure if that means May won’t be out until then.

I don’t think they’ll be updated until tomorrow.

All the documents currently posted expire on May 2nd.

1 Like

You have nothing to gain by waiting for May numbers. There’s an acquisition fee waiver for all regions this month. Plus it’s highly unlikely the MF will become lower with interest rates increasing everywhere.

3 Likes

I’m hoping everything stays the same!

I can dream right?

I would be really surprised if things stay the same

2 Likes

agreed…wasn’t ‘waiting’ on May numbers…just the first date I was able to schedule pickup.

1 Like

Speaking as someone who ordered in early November, if I have to see the numbers change for the worse today or tomorrow that would be just too much of a kick in the nuts and I will end up canceling.

1 Like

See if you can find mine! :grin: It arrived last month but I can’t go get it for another week or so. (Timing always works out great :man_facepalming:)

Hydro Rubi 4xe, painted hard top and fenders, non-WL tires, etc. Its basically loaded sans the SOT and the steel bumpers.

I’m about to get my jeep after 4 1/2 month of ordering. What should I tell them to check in service before I drive home seven plus hours? Thanks!

Check that the fuses are all fully seated, that the tire pressure has been set accordingly, that they’ve charged it fully before you pick it up, and ideally that they’ve verified tightness of the ball joints.

Does that site also mention the MF and RV or just the incentives?

They’re all available on there

great resource, thank you!