HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

If it’s through Cryptostickers, what leads it to still be months away? Just curious as I hadn’t run into that before.

I had a base white Rubi built on 2/10. It arrived ag the dealer on 4/1. I took delivery on 4/18.

Just because it’s built doesn’t mean there won’t be shipping delays.

1 Like

Shipping is a crapshoot right now. Mine sat for almost a month and a half waiting to get on the train from the factory to the dealer. Took about 2 months from when it was released from the factory to get to the dealer.

2 Likes

Gobi builds are technically supposed to start tomorrow for those that ordered one.

1 Like

Jeep Chat told me they already start build two weeks ago when I ask did they started production for Gobi Rubicon 4xe since it’s a new color.

Apparently a few have been built but if I had to guess they are probably press vehicles or something like that.

1 Like

koons has 10% right now. no broker

1 Like

That’s likely for a purchase only.

1 Like

Anyone know if affiliate has to match address or name only

Does anyone know if you switch employers that both have supplier/affiliate pricing, can you use 4 control numbers in a given year?

Any good broker/dealer in Northern California?

I used it in Ca and address didn’t match on a purchase but dealer gave me a very hard time for it

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto for Ca purchase

Didn’t match registration address or order address?

no i did it through them for a lease and have everything is writing. order 4/2

1 Like

You ordered on 4/2? I thought they switched to broker only for leases since then.

i definitely could be wrong. idk sorry just trying to help

2 Likes

Registration address
Same city and they gave me a hard time

“We won’t get reimbursed “

damn, I might need create a new one on my new address.

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter