HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Building allocations by way of turn and burn is dirty work and involves lean quarters as well as risking shitty surveys from doing roach deals for folks who will never be satisfied.

Yes, these things do come in cycles unless a dealer simply doesn’t care to play the pants dropping game.

Southeast just got acq. waiver for saharas only, 36mo.

3 Likes

Did Florida just got a waiver ?

For those that ordered from Ourisman before they stopped how long did it take to get von/vin? Ordered/paid deposit on Tuesday but nothing yet

Good to hear! Maybe more are coming.

1 Like

Can someone share the map that Chrysler use ? Singing this week …

Nevermind found it :

Now need a mid/ends month update on the MF and RV …
And all the wait will feel painless :joy:

Sorry in advance. Can someone post July #s and acq fee’s. Northeast. Are they bad? Jeep arrived today. Debating on waiting until Aug

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

You will need reg and plates to sell to Carmax and Autonation.

Yeah use Gupton. I transfer plates all the time in Michigan using them.

My CCAP transaction history for each car only has 4 rows. 1 is refund to me of payoff overpayment which is in parentheses. 2 is the payoff payment. 3 is the first payment at signing, which was taken from federal rebate because I paid $0, and the first payment has a dollar figure in both the base column and the tax column. 4 is “Assessment” with the base payment with a dollar figure in the base column that is the same as first payment but nothing in the tax column.

The payoff amount matches the payoff letter. The payoff letter shows a current purchase price and $350 purchase option fee. The current purchase price is way less than the adjusted capitalized cost in the lease agreement. When I add the monthly rent charge to the adjusted capitalized cost in the lease agreement, it equals the current purchase price plus the “Assessment”.

Current purchase price + “Assessment” = Adjusted capitalized cost + Monthly rent charge.

Again, I paid $0, money factor was not marked up, and sign and drive box was not checked. 2 different dealerships and 3 different CCAP leases.

Premium is a better soft top but if your flipping it won’t matter.

No need for matching flairs. The only option that may be worth it is the hardtop and cold weather package depending on your region.

As many have said here, you should order what you want in case you get stuck with it. Also market may be softening so best to order with a refundable deposit or no deposit.

You realize assessment just means them applying the payment made to your account. Its not free money :joy:

1 Like

Capitalized cost reduction does not include the first monthly payment. Because “Assessment” lowers the adjusted capitalized cost, this shows that “Assessment” is a separate payment than the first monthly payment.

You’re right though if adjusted capitalized cost is the just starting point, before any payments. Then adjusted capitalized cost - base monthly payment + monthly rent charge = current purchase price.

This is the difference.

On a sign and drive, the first payment is not taken from the $7500.

It is an additional credit that covers the first month payment. As such, the adjusted cap cost is lower, so your payoff is lower.

In both cases, $0 is das.

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Thanks. I am definitely going to order from a no deposit dealer. I live in Florida, so I was thinking that I should not get the cold weather package or hard top, but then wondered if the online places like carvana, gmtv, etc., would want those packages since they sell nation wide.

If I ordered what I wanted or could live with, I don’t think it would be a good flip candidate. I would want most of the options. My Sahara keeper has almost every package.

Thanks for your input.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

first day in the HA and i have to say it is ABSOLUTELY worth the upgrade over the sahara. the SOT is incredible as well.

not as incredible - the almost $600 a month payment.

if i would have gotten this damn thing in april like i was supposed to i’d be in heaven. them’s the breaks i guess.