HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1) - #10168 by mllcb42.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

Apparently we all talk too much

Adding this to the first post of the thread

18 Likes

January CCAP Rates-

Money Factor Rate Sheet

Residual Value Guide

Acquisition Waivers -

California
Denver
Great Lakes
Mid-Atlantic
Midwest
Northeast
Southeast
Southwest
West

1 Like

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this happen. :joy:

2 Likes

At least we can now say ‘This has been discussed extensively in the previous thread, go look, it’s in one of the 10000 posts’

4 Likes

I blame @Bostoncarconcierge

5 Likes

Fresh Start woohoo…Who can answer my question about leasing 3 and flipping one…and when can you lease another again?

1 Like

Not the person you quoted, but you would probably need to wait until the account is fully satisfied and closed.

1 Like

I don’t know the answer @Sam81

1 Like

I consider it an honor to be in the first 10 posts of the second generation of this legendary thread.

Appreciated thank you

Had to break my heart :pensive:

No doubt on the volume. As far as quality…50% helpful and 50% chirpin’.

There are some people in that thread who are 200 posts in just to kick tires and haven’t ordered a car yet :wink:

Now that @mllcb42 is involved…no chance I’ll be the volume winner anymore so no quarterly bonus for me.

5 Likes

That quote is insane. $2500 in BS add-ons and money factor jacked to the max I am sure. Is the tax calculation correct?

3 Likes

They must have the MF marked up to the moon to get to those numbers

1 Like

Tax looks ok but sadly deal is DOA

Who cares if MF is jacked up, if you are flipping.

In theory, I agree, but there’s always the risk of 3rd party sales clamping down and being stuck with one for a while

Of the lot unit, should move pretty quick. Yes, if I was ordering I would be concerned.

Yea I calculated to be at around $500/mo sign and drive but this deal has about $12k of bs tied into it :joy: