HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I’m not sure where they’d send them to if it wasn’t the state capitol, i’m not well versed in this area. They’re not budging though

I’ve seen it done two ways. Dealership mail to your local SOS office and you show up to finish paperwork. Dealership can also mail it to the state capital to process. Then the state capital will mail the plates back out to the dealership.

I intercepted the docs by calling the state capital. Told them to transfer plates without any issue. Excess payment was refunded back to Chapman and Chapman sent me a check.

1 Like

Updated offers.

$57k Carmax
$57k driveway

Market is definitely softening in the pnw.

1 Like

Facts :clap:t3:

What was the MSRP of your vehicle you are selling?

Hello guys! I am newbie here and recently heard my first lease and Wrangler has been delivered to dealer. Sorry if this question is so silly but I still wanted to ask opinion of fellow friends here.

I was thinking I was going to have it lot lately after reading from here and got TL membership later now it has been delivered to the dealer and I need like 3 weeks for Control Number. I know this is my completely my fault but do I have a chance to delay the order maybe? And I was thinking maybe we could get Acq Fee Waived for August so. I wanted to get opinions on this situation. (order is from Gupton and I am located in NE)

Was your order from before any price increases?

Ordered on 3/29 I don’t think it was before any price increases

I thought there had been one or two increases since then.

If you are able to convince the dealer to wait, you lose all price protection by waiting that long.

So my best bet is to contact the dealer about this situation and see what is the best scenerio? As far as my readings Gupton is amazing so I don’t wanna do something that hurts them and myself at the same time.

Just ask them what they can do

$65,510. Pre latest price increase

And are they still bumping tiers for credit applications?

Tier bumps appear to have expired

Building allocations by way of turn and burn is dirty work and involves lean quarters as well as risking shitty surveys from doing roach deals for folks who will never be satisfied.

Yes, these things do come in cycles unless a dealer simply doesn’t care to play the pants dropping game.

Southeast just got acq. waiver for saharas only, 36mo.

3 Likes

Did Florida just got a waiver ?

For those that ordered from Ourisman before they stopped how long did it take to get von/vin? Ordered/paid deposit on Tuesday but nothing yet

Good to hear! Maybe more are coming.

1 Like

Can someone share the map that Chrysler use ? Singing this week …

Nevermind found it :