HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Anyone have any issues with selling your wrangler without the level 1 charger dropped off my truck at manhiem and forgot to put it

Access Fund does not qualify for Affiliate Pricing as of beginning of 2022.

3 Likes

Probably fine, I doubt they would even notice it.

If your looking to sell that charger, let me know. Mine has a rip in it that came like that from the factory and the dealer is being a pita about it.

I have the estimated delivery date below the “Order Processed” date. Do you not see that?

I’ll definitely let you know!

1 Like

Awesome combo, congrats!
Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

Do you know where was that stated? By the time I signed up for the membership, the access fund web page was still advertising the FCA pricing benefit.

me too! me too! mine is coming Jul 20. Add me to the list

Tread Lightly is good.

I do. mllcb42 said “Id expect at least 2 weeks from when it departs Toledo”, so wasn’t sure how some are seeing these details on their shipment.

maybe remove the dealer info?

I got the same one a few days later so ours should arrive around the same time. mine says Jul/20.

Jeep is still at dealer. I can track it now on Uconnect app but vehicle info is not updating.

If I am not mistaking, there was an email from Access Fund and it was mentioned here

Refresh my memory again… how are you able to add a vehicle to the Uconnect app? I thought only the dealer can do it.

In car you can activate. Asks you to text a code.

But you have to call to remove previous car first.

Haven’t done it predelivery.

Can you add to Uconnect before receiving car ?

Dealer activated it for me too so I could track it and a month later that’s still all that I can do. I’ve called siriusxm guardian multiple times and nobody can get the vehicle info part working. Gonna see if the local dealer can figure it out next.

Can anyone confirm this?

I’m not sure I receive the e-mail

Dealer sent an email with link to setup an account, then I download app and login with account login

Jeep is on the way by West Express Transportation. Anyone used them before?

1 Like

Does this look decent? Certainly nowhere near hackrs but a dealer just called my brother in law with a 4xe a buyer backed out of that he can pick up tomorrow. He doesn’t have the desire to wait. Chrysler Capital and they claim they’ll honor tread lightly:

36/10k
MSRP: $59,775
Discount: -$2,259
Gross cap: $57,516
App fee: $595
= $58,111
Due at signing: $1,000
$620* month (*EDIT)