HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Most dealers want proof of insurance with signing.

2 Likes

yes, that i provided but was wondering if i need to add the vehicle as soon as I sign the paperwork. for insurance proof they just need your current insurance copy.

That’s probably $100-$125 more per month he’d be paying just to get one now vs. waiting. If he really doesn’t want to wait I guess he can take that deal?

1 Like

So these are incomplete numbers. What is the discount before any down or rebate? And is it base MF? Have you tried inputting into LH calculator? Help us help you help your BIL.

2 Likes

The dealer wanted the new jeep showing on insurance. Also the Chevy dealer the same when I did the collateral exchange. Not sure if policies changed recently or they want to prevent fraud. In the past just proof of insurance was ok.

1 Like

Worse still, the bank has not received a title on the vehicle they loaned money against. Or, which is probably STILL worse, the buyer paid cash.

1 Like

I got Affiliate with AF this year. If dealer ate the cost or not idk.

Edit: this was a Dodge not a Wrangler.

Fill out a calculator with applicable taxes and fees.

It looks high, but one cant accurately judge it based on the info you gave.

1 Like

for sure. shipping can add a few weeks depending where the dealer is. some are truck, some rail car, etc.

Thank you. I infer the discount off the 59,775 MSRP is 2,259 = $57,516? That seems a little better than tread lightly? The payment is $620 inc. tax per month (not $628 I previously typed). $1000 due at sign.

Money factor is not on this pdf I received. He has perfect credit, plenty of history. It’s hard for me to scroll all the way up to June 1st on my phone. Salesman claimed he was getting A1 base rate. But I am not sure what that is for June, Chrysler Capital 36/10.

6969characters

1 Like

Thank you. I tried to type some additional info above. “High,” as in you’re teasing out a juiced money factor? No money factor rate is on this Chrysler document he received. They texted him he was getting the prime m/f.

someone else already mentioned it, but looking at a calculator its 100 to 125 more per month than ordering. He’s getting a 3.7% discount instead of 9% give or take.

1 Like

I think 9% is only viable through a broker. Need to cosider broker fee shipping cost as well.

1 Like

Hey join the club. We can start a support group for socal 4xe flippers that never got their equity checks from JDCR dealers. Going on week 11 of my personal saga and at the stage where CCAP is waiting for paper receipt of title from CA DMV that I had to get done since the dealership had no idea what they were doing.

1 Like

Any movement on your end?

1 Like

I remain at a standstill.

Any movement on your end?

1 Like

Check to see if your registration has the correct PO Box in the Lien Holder Title section - should be 961272. If not, call Chrysler cap Title dept and tell them to fix it and request a new title from DMV

1 Like

I waited 2 months and got my check
I understand the ccap account has to be funded and they have to receive the title

What are the chances you and @Cali sold to the same dealer playing games

Yes, it is waiting at Gupton. Communication has been frustrating, but I understand they are probably cramming as much as they can in June.