HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

My post gave you the runs? :joy:

Car was sold a few weeks ago. The PO Box is Chrysler caps payment po box.

They sold the car too nah :rofl::rofl::rofl::face_exhaling:

Is this a CA dealer?

Edit: use the Uconnect app and go get your Jeep back

4 Likes

Yup in SoCal. The old used car manager blocked my number :joy: dummy doesnā€™t know I have his address. If I sue, Iā€™m suing everyone, as agents of the company and individually. I will lien up their tax returns, bank accounts, etc. Plus damages, distress, legal fees. They donā€™t want this. Thereā€™s also possible fraud charges if they knew the dealership is in the process of being sold and did not disclose.

I have faith in an equitable resolution. But Iā€™m preparing for the worst.

1 Like

Dude I removed it. But need be I can find the vehicle and include the new owner in the suit (even though itā€™s not his fault this happened).

PM me the dealer so I know who to avoid

THIS SUCKS
whoever bought that Jeep has a loan on a unregistered car :flushed:

1 Like

Ima keep it private until resolved.

I sold to a Jeep dealer too now you got me scared :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

They donā€™t make things like they used to.

I think this just has a to do with my luck :joy:

1 Like

Ditto here. I sold to a GMC dealer and no equity check after 2 weeks.

CCAP shows payed off and title should have mailed out to the DMV? How long does it take DMV to rename the title on the DMV system?

1 Like

Having trouble using the FCA affiliate rewards through access fund membership.

Ordered through Clutch in April and joined the Access Fund after ordering. The car arrived on 0625 and the dealer asked me to send the Access Fund or TL membership. I sent both the membership letter and control code letter to the dealer but was told that the Access Fund would not honor the affiliation while FCA said the affiliation is active and the control code is valid. Not sure if anybody else has the same issue.

1 Like

~2-3 weeks it took for me when i did the 392

the 4xe 2 days i got the check

I think sometimes the dealers plays games, depending on the dealer and their cash flow. Some dealers can cut you the check the same day while others on the Due Bill says equity pay out after title is received.

But we donā€™t know when they actually received the title and those dealers will drag it out as long as possible.

you tried calling tread lightly? is the membership in the same exact name as the car order?

Angela Bassett Burn GIF

Anyone have any issues with selling your wrangler without the level 1 charger dropped off my truck at manhiem and forgot to put it

Access Fund does not qualify for Affiliate Pricing as of beginning of 2022.

3 Likes

Probably fine, I doubt they would even notice it.

If your looking to sell that charger, let me know. Mine has a rip in it that came like that from the factory and the dealer is being a pita about it.

I have the estimated delivery date below the ā€œOrder Processedā€ date. Do you not see that?