HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

How close to MMR are dealers typically okay to pay?

Exact same conversation my brother & I had - it looks much nicer than a $65-80k vehicle but don’t like the vibe it gives

What do MY22 & MY23 C8’s look like? LT1/LT2

what was the lease payment on that?

Around 520 before tax. 570 after tax (9.5% tax rate). This is based off the numbers I got in May.

For my car, I’ve posted around 56-59. You have to dig around to get that few thousand more. I contacted just about every place from this thread, even the updated places.

3 Likes

Do you have the results for the Sahara? Thanks!

thanks 2020

Wrangler Sahara 4xe in Gobi with black interior. Looks fresh and pretty rare color on the street.

27 Likes

Dang, that’s high. Wish I had a replacement so I could sell mine.

1 Like

And i wish my order will actually get built lol.
March 30 and still no movements …

Curious for those who recently took delivery… what does your residual/mf look like? Worried on mf due to the fed…

1 Like

Ordered my ‘22 in Fall 2021 and got it 5 mos later, so no comparison

So On the MMR - who bought a grey one from Gupton, drove it to Nashville (30 miles) and sold it before flying home? (49 odometer grey Nashville sale for 60.6k)

I’d say! I have a Sahara being built this week that I had sort of planned on passing on. I think I may be thinking that over again.lol

Strange they sold it without plates unless it was a TN resident.

Mike from MoG emailed me and said my Gobi build has been pushed back to 7/13 now. At this rate, won’t see it till Aug/Sep timeframe. Hell, maybe some 23’s out before I see my 22. Was really hoping this was my keeper since I love the color but will either be a quick flip if market is still strong or just walk away and let MoG sell it for MSRP.

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

Hey guys, hoping someone can help with options here. Long story short, I’ve been watching these threads for a year. I recognize that the deal is no longer insanely good, but now just ‘really good’ as it relates to lease payment for a $60k car. I have two vehicles currently, and am toying with finally just getting a damn wrangler. Found a local dealer that will honor affiliate, and the vehicle is incoming in the next 2 weeks. I’d rather pay several thousand extra to have the 4xe now, in summer, than wait…

So with that said…

If lease, and with me likely goign to sell the car within 1-2 years (not go the full extent of the lease)

• If I have the funds to do a one pay, should i?
  • If I buy the lease out, I know I pay sales tax on the full purchase price. I’d have to look at ohio tax law to see if I can get a refund of that sales tax I pay if I’m trading it in on another vehicle.

on the flipside…I could do a purchase

• My trade is high enough to where I"d pay very very little sales tax.
  • I qualify for the $7500 credit (this would be my 4th ev so I know how this works).

Just trying to gauge if it even makes sense to explore the purchase, and I should just lease.

Thanks for any advice