HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Mine both showed up at the dealer within about 7-10 days after the sticker showed on crypto, but YMMV.

1 Like

Sticker showing up means it’s done being built. Youre looking at somewhere between 1 and 10 weeks now most likely.

3 Likes

Even if I did not mention it do they lock RV from the date I ordered?

What is considered the northeast again? MD dealership is the NE right?

I remember seeing a map previously but can’t find it.

1 Like

Based on where you live for incentives

1 Like

@mllcb42 just posted this the other day for me as well…

2 Likes

So I ordered back on 2/4 and my Jeep just arrived at the dealer. After seeing the May numbers I was strongly considering walking away since I wasn’t looking to flip. Now I’ve seen multiple posts about how the increased payments won’t affect the filiability much so I started to consider it. Maybe I’m thinking about this wrong but to me an increase in MF will decrease your profit on a flip right? Or if the car is bought out early is the full rent charge never paid? I was under the assumption money factor or rent charge was different than interest on a loan. As in you’re liable for the whole totaled cost of the lease. So to make a profit your offer to buy out needs to be higher than the RV + total lease cost? Hopefully this makes sense. I’ll put tome numbers for what my Jeep looks like:
MSRP 63,320 36/10 lease RV 63% MF 0.00184 9.25% off MSRP
Total cost of lease 19k ish so RV of 39,900 + 19,000 = 58,900 break even?
Or am I completely off? (Numbers aren’t exact)
I guess taxes weren’t factored correctly in that but my question is more about MF and how it works into the buyout… Any help is appreciated

Rent charge is earned monthly. You only pay it for the time you have the vehicle.

3 Likes

if you don’t take it, can you pass it to other folks or not?

@mllcb42 Can you let me know where you found that map for the Dealer Networks showing regions? One of the cutoff lines appears to cut right through the center of NJ (right near me) and I can’t zoom in well enough to make a determination.

Hahahahahahahaha I think I know that dealer he is friend of my parents, I will definetlely go ask him if he is selling 4XEs over MSRP

Someone else posted it here a while back. I just moved it to that thread for easy locating.

1 Like

Ahh okay thanks that definitely makes a difference then. I appreciate the reply. Seems like there may be more profit in flipping than I originally thought.

Haha I would but I’m not sure it works like that…

HA order banks are closed, are Rubi and Sahara still open?

3 Likes

Yes they are…for now :+1:

1 Like

Alright dudes. I’m in. I put an order in thru Clutch this past Tuesday for a Sting Gray Rubicon with: SOT, Highline Flare, leather trim seats, steel bumper group, black satin grill.

New to leasehackr and hadn’t been tracking the #s. Have now read a mind-numbing number of posts to try and catch up. Oh well- :man_shrugging:t2: I still want this beast so what am I to do?

Happy to find other degenerates like me and look forward to being around more!

2 Likes

If you just placed your order, the numbers this month have no meaning for you. Your price will be based off the month that you sign for it which could be the numbers for June, July, August, or even possibly September. I currently have two on order with Clutch as well, one to flip one to keep until the market cools off.

What’s the expectation on msrp/final price if an order was placed 12/1/21 and still no 4xe. Would the transaction be based off poc pricing or invoiced pricing at delivery to dealer? How would one apply discount in calc and we assume residual for now, right?

Price should be based on poc. Rv is whatever thr current lease program % applied to the poc msrp.

1 Like