HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Finally picked up Nov order, Sahara sting grey, cold, safety. Did a one pay, monthly payment is 357.

28 Likes

Love the Sting Gray with Saddle. Somewhere on their lot should be my Sting Gray HA with gray interior. I wish I could have signed today before the numbers change tomorrow.

What discount is darcars offering?

Not as much any more. They were working with one of the brokers, but their deals have dried up recently from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Got tired of LHackers

1 Like

I do wonder if the dealers offering big discounts cycle occasionally. They seemed to change their discount model about the same time Chapman did and some others. Right around then, a handful of other dealers that hadn’t been as aggressive stepped in to fill their shoes. Probably a case of the dealer adjusting their business model for a period of time to boost volume, and then adjusting when either they hit whatever metric they were going for or they realize it isn’t worth the hassle of dealing with the bottom feeders.

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t realize they weren’t working with them anymore. Family member has one on order with them through said broker and was able to lock-in the 9.25 at the time. Also a Sarge Green with Saddle and SOT!

I could be wrong. My understanding was that that broker is now using a different dealership for new orders, but it could be an “as well as” rather than an “instead of” situation.

1 Like

looks like TrueCar not offering 500 Cash anymore. My trueCar offer expired on 5/2/2022. Couldn’t find any way to generate an offer that good for both lease/purchase

Did May numbers come out already?

2 Likes

Received the following response from JeepCares last week regarding my order “Currently, the database that provides us with the ETA window is upgrading, and we do not have access to the information at this time. We would suggest that you try reaching out again in a few days .”

Followed up today and received the response "The database is still down at this time. Please try reaching out again in a few weeks, and we can check again. "

Seems ridiculous.

1 Like

Every dealer always setup uConnect properly for me except Darcars. That was a nightmare!

The Sahara I sold to Driveway a few months ago just showed up for sale in Orlando. Sold it for $55k and they’re asking $58,980.

At Starling Chevrolet? That’s where I tracked the one I sold to them in April, and they have a lot of them.

No this one is at Land Rover Orlando.

1 Like

That’s where mine is now! Well the one I sold about a month ago. MSRP was 62ish and they have it for $65,981

1 Like

Mine was $60,120 MSRP and it’s marked at $64,325. I wonder how long it will sit there.

When selling to Jeep dealers, do they write you a equity check on the spot like online dealers?

I remember someone mentioned jeep dealer said they’ll send a check when they receive title.

Sold to Jeep dealer. Still waiting on check 4 weeks later. I was told by CCAP that it can take 4-8 weeks.

Yea, I’m gonna talk to them before I go in. Their offer is good but I’m not releasing possession of vehicle without an equity check.