HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Now i don’t regret ordering a HV 392

6 Likes

Hahahahaaaa
There’s no words to how they handle their customers

I will get one in Porsche racing yellow if available

1 Like

Pipe dreams, but wish they had a black SOT option for Gobi. Body color roof on it is ehhh…

Unreal. This color hasn’t even existed for a quarter of the time that my order has been pending. :joy:

Congrats though! Give us more photos! :imp: I was really curious to see how the HV looks on the Rubi 392.

I came across residuals at a local credit union (Teachers FCU), figured you’ll be interested to see.

Add 1% for 10k miles and 3% for 7.5k miles

MF .00140 Acq fee $795

1 Like

10 Likes

60% for 60/10 on the Rubi 4xe. Was MF level for each term?

With 10% off that would be a dirt cheap payment.

What’s buyout restrictions on these?

I like the color. It’s brighter than what I had expected. I’m not sure if I like it ON the Jeep. :thinking:

Do they give the tax credit as an incentive?

1 Like

Can you “refinance” the CCAP lease through the CU after the cap adjustment if they don’t pass on the credit?

CUs usually don’t have buy out restrictions. But finding a dealer in Cali that gives 10% off is impossible.

Good question, I donno.

But for a 392 lease with 7.5k miles at 70% for a flip might not be bad.

What’s the highest discount you can get on a 392?

Unlikely. That’d make it a used car lease

2 Likes

@Cody_Carter advertises used car leases.

Anyone of us dropped this off at Manheim nj now, 4xe Sahara saddle sot Snazz

1 Like

They very rarely make sense and most banks won’t do them. There are a few pilot programs you see, but I’d be shocked if this was one. He’s also a dealer that can initiate the lease.

1 Like

Dealer that broker connected me is saying:

“The manufacturer requires us to have our customers all sign this agreement stating customer won’t flip for 6 months due to the aggressive pricing that we are offering. We have to make sure that people are not purchasing from us for the purpose of resale for profit or for export.”

Broker said there’s a recommendation not to flip.

Anyone experience this? I paid my liaison fee

Looks better than I thought it would. I think I prefer Gobi though out of the new colors.

Lots of info here to process…