HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Looks better than I thought it would. I think I prefer Gobi though out of the new colors.

Lots of info here to processā€¦

I just ordered a Rubicon with SOT through @Clutch. I was told the SOT top adds a significant delay to the build time since itā€™s a very popular option and the factory is constantly waiting for parts with a big backlog. It may add several weeks to the build just for that one option. I asked if any other options like new/limited edition colors cause delays, and right now it seems just to be the SOT.

I was quoted as many as 20 weeks for the Jeep to land in Louisiana, and then itā€™ll probably be another week for it to ship to Socal. Which honestly isnā€™t bad considering a friend waited 9 months for a Mustang Mach-e.

As a low mileage driver, these numbers look very interesting. What is the criteria to become a member? My wife teaches part time.

Considering how much a crapshoot ordering is as far as timing goes, just order what you want and itā€™ll get there when it gets there.

What happened to @DistrictCars ?

1 Like

Check with your local branch and see if the dealer is approved with them.

1 Like

Is Gupton ok when you flipped within 90 days?

I havenā€™t flipped a Gupton vehicle yet.

I will check it out, thanks!

If I remember right, they donā€™t include leases in their ā€œdealer financing discountā€. Not sure if that has any bearing or not.

He had asked me to close his thread because he wasnt able to be price competitive in the area. Dont know if hes regrouping and refocusing elsewhere or just taking a break.

Gotcha. Thanks for the update.

Clutch Rubicon SOT took 4 months to show up. Shipping to us now and all signed. We also loaded it up to 70K msrp so other stuff probably caused it too.

There are people here who have ordered literally a dozen from Gupton and have flipped.

I donā€™t think they care .

2 Likes

What are peopleā€™s opinions on leather vs cloth on a Rubi? I have cloth on mine and like it, but is leather any better?

I ordered cloth in my rubi thatā€™s hopefully coming at the end of the month and I had the leather in the Sahara. I did like the leather and Iā€™m a little nervous about the cloth but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s fine! The leather was decent and I loved the saddle color.

2 Likes

I think theyā€™re on to usā€¦

2 Likes

I had a 2019 rubicon Jl for 2 years with cloth. Loved it. Currently have 392 rubicon with leather. Prefer the cloth.

2 Likes

A 2022 4xe Rubi with only hardtop is listed for $73k at local dealer, MSRP $61kā€¦ those discounted 4xe Rubis are all the LeaseHackr orders :joy:

2 Likes