HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Is Daniel from Gupton on vacation still? Hasn’t answered my order emails for three days

1 Like

Was up there yesterday. To say they are busy and the lot is full is an understatement. Looks like jeep dumped a ton of units on them at the same time.

On my recent CCAP lease, I did the paperwork remotely and was connected to CCAP via telephone where they asked me 2-3 security questions that I had not previously submitted (from this list pick the one address you lived at, etc,) and CCAP rep told me that if I missed a question I would be prohibited from ANY lease with CCAP for the next 45 (or 90, don’t remember) days. Is that standard drill for CCAP?

Is there a Jeep Wrangler 4xe profit calculator anywhere?

2 Likes

Guys - I am looking to flip in a month or 2? What would be the best configuration you recommend for the most $?

1 Like

if I knew it, I probably will posted it already. that’s a good questions!

What hard about adding and subtracting a few numbers?

1 Like

In all due respect there’s 20,000+ posts regarding the 4xe on all topics from getting the best deal, to using a broker, flipping, etc. No one here is going to hand feed this information to you. You joined 2 days ago and have read for 16 mins. Do some research.

I’m fairly confident in saying no one has lost money on one of these yet. Build and order what you would be ok driving for the duration of the lease in the rare case you were to get stuck with it. You never know when programs will change or 3rd party restrictions will be implemented.

10 Likes

The 4xe orders with good discount would take 3-5 months for delivery. So timeline to flip would be that and who knows what the market would be like then

Fair comment. I will do some research and will share what I find.

2 Likes

Nothing hard about that I made my own lease calculator before the lease hacker one.

Why is there a leasehacker calculator but not one for the flippers. This thread is so long you figure someone made one.

white rubicon with black hardtop, heated seats - no other options.

Just got an offer for 58.5. from GTMV. I’m outside of philly.

1 Like

GMTV is telling me the dealer payoff is different from my payoff. Is this correct? I didnt think there was a different with CC.

Is the difference with or without sales tax? The only time i have seen a difference in 3rd party buyout amount other than tax is in the last 60 days.

1 Like

Yeah they dont know what they are talking about. Just comfired with CCAP.

Going to take the 58.5k.

Yes. Calculator app on your phone or computer. Or just look at the equity check you get and subtract everything paid out of pocket prior to that.

5 Likes

He’s off on Wednesday. They said they’ve received over 200 Jeeps and are slammed. My Jeep has been there since the 1st and I’m still waiting on documents to be sent over and arrange transportation.

I was there last Wednesday and they had received 3 trucks that morning. They had tons of cars packed into their parking lot and were borrowing parking from the supermarket next door. My experience with Gupton was incredible. I would recommend them over everyone else I have dealt with. I will continue to use them until they cut me off.

1 Like

Don’t think anyone has shared yet but
The fact that they made this over the November / october orders are a slap in the face :rofl:

10 Likes