HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I think it looks fine on most colors but the Gobi really throws it off

Photo he sent was terrible too vs stock from Jeep

I was told about a month from their finance guy for registration. I had them transfer the plate from my old car since I traded it in. They gave me $300 less than the best 3rd party offer so it was worth it.

IMO, the Rubicon Red goes better with more colors than the 4XE Blue, especially on 4XE Rubicons with all the accents. Part of it might be because we are used to seeing the Rubicon Red since it has been around for a while. I prefer the 4XE Rubis with boring grey-scale shades or Hydro. My favorite was Billet Silver, but they discontinued it. I think Gobi looks pretty cool and I would have considered it if it was available when I ordered. A Gobi Sahara with some decal removal would probably look awesome.

What’d you eat @ EDC ?

Do the dealers get impacted if this 4xe is leased then resold within 90 days and outside of 90 days? Does it make a difference if the person leasing the car has used more than one EV credit in a given year? I heard dealers can fight people in court over the $7,500 if the car is resold and Jeep goes after them for that money.

On what grounds would they fight you? Who claimed such a thing?

2 Likes

I’m going to PM you

Can you PM me too? Sounds like a dealer spouting nonsense.

Two months.

How may miles on your custom order 4XE when taking delivery?

Done and done

Wow I forgot how bad Uconnect was. And the jeep app with it is so redundant.

And oh my gosh the notifications please make it stop.

Anybody got a good equalizer setting?

Tacos :taco:

10 char

1 Like

That would be laughed out of court. Dealers have absolutely no claim to the $7500.

1 Like

I apologize iff this has been brought up before but Jeep charges $295 for LT285/70517C OWL Off-Road Tires? I thought they were the same tire as standard?

Start reading from this post

1 Like

Picked up from Chapman today. In and out within less than an hour. No games. No bs. Drove from NJ and back!

14 Likes

Where in NJ?

Not that I care right now, but @AutoCompanion mentioned it and I read someone in the JL forum also mentioned Chapman said 4XE orders are temporarily halted? Any truth to this?

1 Like

:battery: shortage

Jkjk